Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

I really liked season 2 as well, but not as much as 3 and 4 and probably not as much as 1. Season 5 was just some other show with the same characters. Season 3 was pure genius.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

4-3-1-2-5 for me.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    4-3-1-2-5 for me.
    Same for me, but huge gap between seasons 2 and 5. Still really, really enjoyed season 2. Five was just awful.

Can someone update me on the WW thing? I can't remember.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    Gail wrote it.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    Hank found a note Gail wrote to a W.W., and when hank jokingly said it could be Walter White (which it was), Walt told hank it was probably Walt Whitman. Now hank finds a book with a note again to "My other W.W." in walt's house. Now he knows who his Heisenberg really is.

What an episode. The prison scene made me sick, and Jesse tossing his gun away after Walt's visit was one of the most powerful things I've seen. These next 44 weeks are going to be agonizing. It's Hank vs Walt next summer, and I'm Team Orange all the way.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Hank found a note Gail wrote to a W.W., and when hank jokingly said it could be Walter White (which it was), Walt told hank it was probably Walt Whitman. Now hank finds a book with a note again to "My other W.W." in walt's house. Now he knows who his Heisenberg really is.

What an episode. The prison scene made me sick, and Jesse tossing his gun away after Walt's visit was one of the most powerful things I've seen. These next 44 weeks are going to be agonizing. It's Hank vs Walt next summer, and I'm Team Orange all the way.
    To add a little more:

The book that is signed is a collection of poems that contains a poem called "Gliding Over All" and another poem called "When I Learn'd the Astronomer" which Gale and Walt discussed during one of their cooking sessions. Gale bought Walt the book has a gift. Vince said that scene was filmed to prove that he had an end game in place due to the critics saying he is making this up as he goes....
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

My favorite quote:

" Tagging trees is easier then chasing monsters"

So WW can pull off eliminating 8 guys in three different prisons in a two minute period, but is dumb enough to leave incriminating evidence in his bathroom when his DEA agent brother in law comes over? Really????
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    So WW can pull off eliminating 8 guys in three different prisons in a two minute period, but is dumb enough to leave incriminating evidence in his bathroom when his DEA agent brother in law comes over? Really????
    Are you serious? Who's going to think to move a book from a bathroom?

That's a minor detail that anyone could forget.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Hank now knows. He will put things together quickly. Walt's sudden fortune etc....

But what will Hank's next move be? Direct confrontation? Jesse seems to be the only other known connection left. All of Hank's recent troubles have been caused by Walt. I can't wait.

And what was Jesse gonna do with that gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Are you serious? Who's going to think to move a book from a bathroom?

That's a minor detail that anyone could forget.
    WW isn't anyone, he's a meth dealer trying to hide his identity from his DEA agent brother in law. WW has been so meticulous and careful, there is no way he would keep that book. No freakin' way.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    WW isn't anyone, he's a meth dealer trying to hide his identity from his DEA agent brother in law. WW has been so meticulous and careful, there is no way he would keep that book. No freakin' way.
    You remember that mass murdered from Kansas City who appeared out of nowhere after 18 years ? He wrote a note with his church's computer because the local media was getting ready to declare him dead, in jail, or moved away. The guys pride made him resend a brand new letter on a floppy disk to a news reporter. The FBI analyzed the disc and tracked it to the local church. They were amused that the guy left fingerprints on both the disc and computer. He is in jail now.

Criminals usually get caught over simple things.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

They should have ended the episode like this:

Hank: Holy sh--
    *fade to black*
    *plop*

Only a guy like Hank would go to the master bathroom to take a crap in somebody else's house.

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post

In case anybody missed it, the note reads as "To my other favorite W.W. It's an honour working with you. Fondly, G.B."

Some people actually believe G.B. stands for Gretchen Black and not Gale Boetticher.
    Last edited by Ohayou; 09-03-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    You remember that mass murdered from Kansas City who appeared out of nowhere after 18 years ? He wrote a note with his church's computer because the local media was getting ready to declare him dead, in jail, or moved away. The guys pride made him resend a brand new letter on a floppy disk to a news reporter. The FBI analyzed the disc and tracked it to the local church. They were amused that the guy left fingerprints on both the disc and computer. He is in jail now.

Criminals usually get caught over simple things.
    Mass murderers are a unique breed, very different from drug dealers. Mass murderers usually do it for attention and fame, and want to be caught. Drug dealers do it for money and don't want to get caught.

Turn Off Ads?