Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

If this ends with Walt dying of cancer, it's going to be one of the most disappointing ("predictable") finales of all-time.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Just finished watching all of BB. I didn't exactly like the last scene when Hank finds the book. I thought that sets the final season in motion a little too quickly.

All along I have thought the cancer gets Walt before any law enforcement. My major question is does Hank put it all together? Does he "know" Walt is Heizenberg? What about the money? Does Marie tell Skylar that Hank is on Walt's trail? Does Hank find out Skylar is involved with Walt? Does Hank realize that drug money paid for his rehab?
    I think it's going to be a pretty neat game of cat and mouse. Hank has to build a case around his suspicion, all the whole fighting his urge to disbelieve it. Meanwhile, Walt is blissfully ignorant of this as he dismantles his empire. Should be pretty entertaining.

I personally think Walt kills Hank. I say this only because of Hank's mimicking shooting himself in the head whole listening to Walt's "marriage issues" while in his office. Vince Gilligan is pretty deliberate in these kinds of minutia.
    Witty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    If this ends with Walt dying of cancer, it's going to be one of the most disappointing ("predictable") finales of all-time.
    Not necessarily. The final 8 (I believe) will be about Walt dismantling his empire as well as Hank trying to catch Heizenberg. I think he tries to build a case which will lead to some fighting between Skylar and Marie.

I think Jessie gets killed. In any well written series once someone seems to make the change for the good they are done away with. If I were to bet I think Hank gets to Jessie.

I am interested to see where the final episodes lead. For a while Walt was focused on making his number, a fact Jessie brought up in this past series. Then Walt was focused on building his Meth empire, with the Methylamine gone, Mike dead, and Jessie out I think that story line is dead. Todd and his Uncle may be the one story line I have no idea where it goes.

-The Insider-

I just got into Breaking Bad. I started a few weeks ago and am fully caught up. I absolutely love this show. The opening the the first half of season five tells me that Walter is on the run at some point. He obviously used Sal's guy to make him disappear. Now if that happens right away, or at the end, I don't know. I am counting down until the latter half of season five begins.

Magnets...

Something I saw on twitter:
    *potential spoiler*
    Crazy 8 cut the crust off his sandwiches, Walt kills him, and then he cuts the crusts off his sandwiches.
    Gus drove a Volvo, then Walt killed him, and then Walt started acting like him and driving a Volvo.
    Walt killed Mike, and he started drinking the same drink.
    Walt made his age in his breakfast, which Skyler used to do.
    Just saying?

*potential spoiler*
    Crazy 8 cut the crust off his sandwiches, Walt kills him, and then he cuts the crusts off his sandwiches.
    Gus drove a Volvo, then Walt killed him, and then Walt started acting like him and driving a Volvo.
    Just saying?
    Holy moley, that's interesting.
    Witty signature.

-The Insider-

OMG

In the opening scene of season five at Denny's, Walt uses Skylar's last name in his fake ID. Hmmm.

I'd sure like to know how they're going to wrap all this up in just 8 episodes. Honestly, it will seem odd that Walt's transformation into Heisenberg was so gradual, spanning nearly 5 seasons, but the resolution to everything will be at a comparative break neck speed. I hope they do it well.
    Witty signature.

*potential spoiler*
    Just saying?
    Mind... blown.

Remind me again on the drink? What was it Walt was drinking?

Senor Votto

The opening of season 5 confused me. Why was he at Denny's meeting the guy for weapons then it goes back to where season 4 left off?

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    The opening of season 5 confused me. Why was he at Denny's meeting the guy for weapons then it goes back to where season 4 left off?
    Exactly.

Your questions are the answer to your questions. That flash forward is supposed to make you guess why and make presumptions until they reveal what led to it.

Slight alternate ending. Might answer some questions.

http://youtu.be/q8_wsx3V7TE
    Witty signature.

After a delayed start we finally caught up on season 4 last night. I loved this half of the season as much as the previous 4. I like some of the theories on where the show is going and ultimately ending.

to those that have given up on the show (or any show) b/c it fails to meet some unrealistic level of perfection, good luck enjoying TV.

I avoided this thread until I caught up w/ the first 8 episodes of season 5 and it was fun reading the speculation and questions (particularly the money making side) in light of knowing what happens later in the season after the original remark was made (like Skylar hitting Walt in with just how much money he's made; I also enjoyed that while it was a huge pile of money, it actually feels realistic in terms of a crapload of money not actually taking as much space as the average person would assume)

From Aaron Paul's twitter:

"@aaronpaul_8: I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy $&@!"
    Witty signature.

Stat geek...and proud
    I've been avoiding this thread for months while I watched the whole series. Now I can't wait for July!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Turn Off Ads?