Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

But perhaps we are all missing the bigger issue here: For what reason did Walter Jr. want a later curfew? To stay up partying all night until breakfast?
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Dexter has been massively disappointing for awhile now.

I still watch it, but mainly out of habit than anything else.

I am so freaking sick of Debra Morgan............

The other new show on Showtime, Ray Donovan, is pretty good so far. Worth watching.

Under the Dome is some of the laughingly worst television I've seen in awhile. Watching it more to laugh at it than anything else.
    I agree with everything you have just said...Under the Dome party tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    I agree with everything you have just said...Under the Dome party tonight
    Ducks fly together.

5. Likes:

CoachBombay (08-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    I imagine its going to get ugly with Czech Mafia getting 68% pure meth.
    She'll end up in one of her own oil barrels.

Count me in as another who expected the Heisenberg v Hank confrontation to be hinted at for several more episodes. And then even when it did happen I didn't think it would be as great as it was last night.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it signifies the writers saying "look we've got a ton of great content to get to in only 8 episodes, so dragging things out is unnecessary."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I'm rewatching with my wife who has never seen the show so that we can watch the finish together.

Watching it a second time gives entirely new context to many scenes, and you also can see many events set up much earlier than they occur. The writers have done a good job with this show.

The one downside to marathoning Breaking Bad is that you don't get the slow descent with Walt - everything feels like it happens so quickly and you don't get the long period of rooting for Walt that you would have watching it over years and years.
    Agreed. brother in law did it in three weeks. You also miss a lot of symbolism.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Count me in as another who expected the Heisenberg v Hank confrontation to be hinted at for several more episodes. And then even when it did happen I didn't think it would be as great as it was last night.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think it signifies the writers saying "look we've got a ton of great content to get to in only 8 episodes, so dragging things out is unnecessary."
    It takes incredible courage to exhaust such an anticipated story arc so quickly. You're absolutely right... to do that, they must have incredible confidence in what story they will be telling the rest of the seven episodes.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Also, USA Today got to view 4 episodes and he kinda gave it away that dont assume you know how things happened in regards to the house and Walt being on the run. That implies to me that he running from bad guys rather then the Feds.

Probably an easy explanation, but why doesn't (granted we don't know what happens next) Hank just beat the tar out of Walt (or cuff him) and bring him in.

I don't even remember the status of Hank's current employment, but he's got the goods on Walt...just bring him in.

The way they jumped right into it with both feet is what made last night so great for me. Other shows I have loved like The Sopranos and Lost started out their final seasons by just dragging things along to kill time until the end where they wrapped things up. Breaking Bad didn't waste 4 or 5 episodes they just got right to it. I can't wait to see the final 7 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Probably an easy explanation, but why doesn't (granted we don't know what happens next) Hank just beat the tar out of Walt (or cuff him) and bring him in.

I don't even remember the status of Hank's current employment, but he's got the goods on Walt...just bring him in.
    Comic Con people said they watched scenes were it was implied Hank and Walt are working together. Something bad probably happens to a family member.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post

He doesn't have any evidence that Walt committed crimes whatsoever. All he has is a book with Gale's handwriting. That doesn't justify a search warrant, let alone an arrest warrant. Probably the only other thing he really has on Walt is that they found the mask in season one which belonged to Walt's chemistry lab, but even that is thin.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    He doesn't have any evidence that Walt committed crimes whatsoever. All he has is a book with Gale's handwriting. That doesn't justify a search warrant, let alone an arrest warrant. Probably the only other thing he really has on Walt is that they found the mask in season one which belonged to Walt's chemistry lab, but even that is thin.
    And hank would essentially be committing career suicide, failing to realize Heisenberg was under his nose the whole time.
    Witty signature.

I don't know. If Walt is ever turned in it will reflect poorly on Hank (though I don't blame Hank). Hank is seemingly trying to gather evidence on Walt. Why then?

Now that everything has been laid on the table, if I'm Hank, I'd assume I would never see Walt again. Though of course Walt is bound to just carry on as Dorky Walt as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    And hank would essentially be committing career suicide, failing to realize Heisenberg was under his nose the whole time.
    Probably would be viewed as "failing" because he took all that money from Walt for his rehab. And it would probably be assumed that Hank has another sum of money from Walt stashed away somewhere.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Turn Off Ads?