Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Huelle took weed only. He didn't replace them with cigarettes. When Jesse looked at his cigarettes and couldn't find his weed it triggered in his head what happened to the risen cigarette.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    Huelle took weed only. He didn't replace them with cigarettes. When Jesse looked at his cigarettes and couldn't find his weed it triggered in his head what happened to the risen cigarette.
    Yeah he wasn't trying to fool Jesse. He only took the weed because he didn't want Jesse to lose his chance to leave. He figured Jesse would either be gone before he noticed or even if he did notice before he left, there's no reason Saul would have ever expected Jesse to put two and two together.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

There have been hundreds of unlikely, unrealistic, or convenient things that have occurred in the Breaking Bad universe over the shows five seasons so I'm not quite sure why this one is being so harshly scrutinized.

Even if Saul did guess that maybe Jesse would suddenly think of the long-forgotten Brock thing, he was just minutes away from Jesse being out of the picture forever. But in order to get to that point, he had to make sure Jesse didn't have any pot on his person.

Edit: whoops, should have read the most recent posts.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I want a spinoff about the guy in the red minivan.

6. Likes:

Brutus (08-26-2013),westofyou (08-26-2013)

Well in the flash forward we know the house didn't get burned down, it was trashed, but still standing. Then you have the spider that approached Jesse in the desert. I don't think this is gonna end well for him.

And if you believe Walt is taking things from the people he kills, like the traits he's picked up from Gus (Volvo, legitimate business, putting towel down to throw up), Crazy 8 (cutting crusts off sandwiches), Mike (scotch on the rocks), in the flash forward Walt went from a Volvo to a Cadillac when he bought those guns. Gus drove a Volvo and Jesse just stole a Cadillac. And in the last flash forward I think Walt was even driving a car that looked like the one Mike used to drive, I'm not positive though.
    Last edited by Stray; 08-26-2013 at 10:06 AM.

I thought Jessie was going to show up at the carwash and accidentally shoot Skylar by missing Walt.

The Saul spinoff should have the guy in the redvan as a focus person.

I have already concluded that I might be in the majority of those not happy with the ending. I somehow wante Jessie to come out of this as a hero but that's not happening.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I want a spinoff about the guy in the red minivan.
    When he's not relocating people, he's driving around trying to coax little girls into his minivan with the promise of puppies.

At least that was the vibe I got from his brief time by the side of the road...

10. Likes:

Razor Shines (08-26-2013),westofyou (08-26-2013)

-The Insider-

There is a big rumor that Cranston is going to play Lex Luther in the Batman/Superman film. I so hope this happens.

Two things that should be noted that appear to spell imminent doom for Jesse:

1. Last night when he was waiting on the roadside for his new identity, the sound barrier behind him looked like gravestones.

2. The title of the next episode: Rabid Dog. Rabid dogs, unfortunately, are most always euthanized.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Two things that should be noted that appear to spell imminent doom for Jesse:

1. Last night when he was waiting on the roadside for his new identity, the sound barrier behind him looked like gravestones.

2. The title of the next episode: Rabid Dog. Rabid dogs, unfortunately, are most always euthanized.
    Could be a reference to Hank too. With the Heisenberg confession video, Hank is screwed. Could he kill himself soon? I wouldn't be shocked. It'd be a play on Marie's request to Walt for him to kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Could be a reference to Hank too. With the Heisenberg confession video, Hank is screwed. Could he kill himself soon? I wouldn't be shocked. It'd be a play on Marie's request to Walt for him to kill himself.
    I thought about that. Other than losing his job with the DEA, I now don't know what to expect from him. I really thought Jesse was going to flip and leave town, but now it seems Jesse isn't interested in justice but more likely personal revenge and Hank seems to be resigned to not pursuing the case (at least for the time being).

I will hand it to Vince and his writers... they're not afraid to throw curveballs. My feeling now is that we're in for a lot of twists and turns these last five episodes.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/636...s-breaking-bad

There is no need to watch anymore breaking bad...its all right here

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I thought about that. Other than losing his job with the DEA, I now don't know what to expect from him. I really thought Jesse was going to flip and leave town, but now it seems Jesse isn't interested in justice but more likely personal revenge and Hank seems to be resigned to not pursuing the case (at least for the time being).

I will hand it to Vince and his writers... they're not afraid to throw curveballs. My feeling now is that we're in for a lot of twists and turns these last five episodes.
    Klepto Marie could stone Hank to death with his rock collection. "Damn it Marie, they're minera..." *WHACK*

17. Likes:

Brutus (08-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by OesterPoster View Post
    Klepto Marie could stone Hank to death with his rock collection. "Damn it Marie, they're minera..." *WHACK*
    LOL I would die laughing if the minerals somehow make one more appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBombay View Post
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/636...s-breaking-bad

There is no need to watch anymore breaking bad...its all right here
    Vince Gilligan : "I'm quitting show business."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

20. Likes:

CoachBombay (08-26-2013)

Turn Off Ads?