Turn Off Ads?
Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

First of all - spoiler alert on the Gretchen thing? C'mon. Not like that is a crazy reveal that ruins the ending, but I know I personally don't want to see stuff like that.

Second, the Jesse cooking thing doesn't work for me. Instead of getting you arrested, or harming your family, while in custody of a DEA officer, I'm going to start cooking meth again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesse has no money, meth, or supplies does he? I mean, maybe he has some money stashed, but I'd imagine Hank or Saul has that fat stack of cash he was hitting the road with? Walt is out of the game. Retired. He's worried about the safety of his family. Not his reputation as Heisenberg.

We know the money has to come into play at some point.

Not sure I understand the fake hit. If there is no dead body, I don't think Hank is going to by for a second that Walt is dead. I trust Gilligan so much that I don't try to predict what is going to happen. I know that he is going to surprise me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    First of all - spoiler alert on the Gretchen thing? C'mon. Not like that is a crazy reveal that ruins the ending, but I know I personally don't want to see stuff like that.

Second, the Jesse cooking thing doesn't work for me. Instead of getting you arrested, or harming your family, while in custody of a DEA officer, I'm going to start cooking meth again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesse has no money, meth, or supplies does he? I mean, maybe he has some money stashed, but I'd imagine Hank or Saul has that fat stack of cash he was hitting the road with? Walt is out of the game. Retired. He's worried about the safety of his family. Not his reputation as Heisenberg.

We know the money has to come into play at some point.

Not sure I understand the fake hit. If there is no dead body, I don't think Hank is going to by for a second that Walt is dead. I trust Gilligan so much that I don't try to predict what is going to happen. I know that he is going to surprise me.
    Forward to 1:30 in the video and I present to you Homer Bailey.

4. Likes:

CoachBombay (09-04-2013),Razor Shines (09-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Ahhh and the trashed house is part of the fake death/hit?!

And Carol dropping the oranges is because she is seeing a 'ghost'?!
    It has to be either that or Walt was exposed as Heisenberg as a national story/wanted dangerous fugitive as to why Carol is so shocked and alarmed.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It has to be either that or Walt was exposed as Heisenberg as a national story/wanted dangerous fugitive as to why Carol is so shocked and alarmed.
    I really thought at the time, and I still do, that she was seeing a ghost. She thinks he's dead, for whatever reason. New identity from Saul's guy, faked death, all plausible. The fake identity keeps eating at me though...why use Skylar's maiden name? I'm not buying that whole take-on-personality-traits-of-the-people-you-kill conspiracy theory, but it is intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Ahhh and the trashed house is part of the fake death/hit?!

And Carol dropping the oranges is because she is seeing a 'ghost'?!
    I could have been reading too much into it, but in the flashforward it seemed like Walt was seeing the house in that trashed condition for the first time. Like he was a little shocked to see it that way.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I agree with you that I'd love to see her appear, but if she doesn't, I wouldn't really consider it a loose end. Her role in the story, at least as we know it, basically played out. Skyler already found out they weren't paying Walt's treatment. At this point, given the way Walt left it with her in the restaurant, there'd be no reason (at least that we are aware of currently) for her to return.
    By reappearance, I mean via flashback. Seeing her now, in the present time, would be a huge distraction, I agree.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

10. Likes:

Brutus (09-04-2013),CoachBombay (09-05-2013),RichRed (09-05-2013)

The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead. After, Brad switches out Walt with a double. Skyler has Walt cremated immediately. Marie's shrink tells the cops that Marie was talking about killing her brother-in-law. Marie's goes from wearing purple to orange.

-The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead. After, Brad switches out Walt with a double. Skyler has Walt cremated immediately. Marie's shrink tells the cops that Marie was talking about killing her brother-in-law. Marie's goes from wearing purple to orange.
    I would love to watch her in a shower scene in Orange is the New Black

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    The To'hajiilee medicine men used a plant to put people in a deep sleep where the heart rate slows down to next to nothing. Maybe Walt uses his chemist skills to modify this drug just long enough to be declared dead.
    Jack Bauer did something like this.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

-The Insider-

OMG this is freaking awesome. Jesse and Hank are so smart. I love it.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Of course, they're all terrible shots.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

17. Likes:

CoachBombay (09-09-2013),Razor Shines (09-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Of course, they're all terrible shots.
    Seriously. They weren't even that far away and there were a couple rifles in there. Looked like maybe Gomey had been shot.

What was Hank shooting at? The neo nazis weren't even moving and he didn't hit a single one.

Small complaint.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Oh god this show is too much for me, my blood pressure can't take it.

Turn Off Ads?