Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC

Bryan Cranston on the Letterman show, October 7th 2011 - YouTube

I already know what happens during the finale, I'm just curious what object he's talking about. Hopefully not the obvious...

2. Turn Off Ads?

“I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

nothing a little makeup can't fix

And it was the obvious.

I saw that picture immediately after 'End Times' aired. It was confirmed real by an article earlier today, so that's how I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    And it was the obvious.

I saw that picture immediately after 'End Times' aired. It was confirmed real by an article earlier today, so that's how I knew.
    I had seen the picture, but thought it was an internet fake. No way did I think they would actually use that. What the heck was the point of having Gus walk out of that room? Insanely unrealistic.

Finale was amazing otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    I had seen the picture, but thought it was an internet fake. No way did I think they would actually use that. What the heck was the point of having Gus walk out of that room? Insanely unrealistic.

Finale was amazing otherwise.
    TBH, there was nothing unrealistic about his wound, his not dying immediately, or his shock induced reaction. Remember the chimpanzee lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    TBH, there was nothing unrealistic about his wound, his not dying immediately, or his shock induced reaction. Remember the chimpanzee lady?
    A guy gets half his face blown off, walks perfectly straight out of a room, straightens his tie, then collapses and dies?

And I'm not sure what you mean by the chimpanzee lady.

A guy gets half his face blown off, walks perfectly straight out of a room, straightens his tie, then collapses and dies?
    People don't die instantaneously from missing part of the face and his adjusting tie reaction was due to being disoriented.

A woman had her entire face torn off by a chimpanzee and she's still alive.
    Last edited by Ohayou; 10-10-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Read the Lone Survivor. Luttrell claims one of the guys kept fighting a short time with half his face blown off. He specifically mentioned him trying to "fix" his appearance.

I don't know about a chimpanzee lady either.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I sort of wonder if Walt might have given the kid something milder that would wear off after a few days but have similar symptoms, along with stealing the cigarette.
    winner
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

Two things:

1) Love that the finale's title was Face Off, no hyphen.

2) Gus is the chicken man. It's not surprising he kept moving after he was basically dead.

Incredible season of tv. I'm glad more is coming, but that could have been the series finale and it would have been satisfying.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Two things:

1) Love that the finale's title was Face Off, no hyphen.

2) Gus is the chicken man. It's not surprising he kept moving after he was basically dead.

Incredible season of tv. I'm glad more is coming, but that could have been the series finale and it would have been satisfying.
    Both points you just made blew my mind.

Yes, pun intended.

I feel the same way. Kinda makes me wonder what conflicts they're saving for next season and the eventual series finale. I hope it's not Walt vs. Jessie but I have a feeling that's exactly what it'll be.

And to those who figured out it was Walt that poisoned Brock, nice call! I had my doubts about that theory because I figured there was no way they'd have the main character do something that would give the audience such a good reason to root against him, or at least not sympathize with him.

Do all of you still find yourselves rooting for Walt despite what he did?
    My name is Cheesy Beef Burrito

Quote Originally Posted by yab1112 View Post
    I feel the same way. Kinda makes me wonder what conflicts they're saving for next season and the eventual series finale. I hope it's not Walt vs. Jessie but I have a feeling that's exactly what it'll be.

And to those who figured out it was Walt that poisoned Brock, nice call! I had my doubts about that theory because I figured there was no way they'd have the main character do something that would give the audience such a good reason to root against him, or at least not sympathize with him.

You gotta think that Hank finds the surveillance tape, right? I think it's the Hank/Walt showdown we've always been waiting for.

And I found myself giving Walt a "tip of the cap" as the camera panned in on the Lily of the Valley flower. He outsmarted one of the biggest and smartest criminals on the planet, and took down the most powerful man he had ever come in contact with, and did so with an amazing plan that actually worked.

Quote Originally Posted by yab1112 View Post

I think i mostly stopped rooting for Walt after he let Jane die in S2 despite whatever justifications he had. I dont think I stopped sympathizing with him till this episode though, but thats mostly bc of Cranston being a GOAT level actor in this series. Also, mostly just been fascinated with his story and how far he would go.

As twisted as it sounds, I kinda wish the kid died even though Walt used a "milder" poison. Even if he only intended to "just get him sick" itd be interesting to see how close his justification scenes with after the plane crash would mirror or contrast how he processed doing such a terrible thing.

Im pretty sure S5 has to be contain these main story arcs.
    1. we know the Cartel never could Kill Gus bc of "who he was." Walt never knew about this. This has to become a central part of S5. If the cartel wouldnt kill him without being scared, Walts gonna get got or really close to it.

2. Hank v Walt as Hank continues to probe around and has to eventually find out. Also, they might be completely effed bc Gus was killed meeting a known cartel guy, and if they examine Gus's computers and stuff at Los Pollos, he has video surveillance of Walt and Jesse all over the place stored on his computer, unless they are gonna say bc the cameras were destroyed, then that destroyed the stuff on his computer

3. Jesse v Walt, likely concluding with Jesse finding out or figuring out Walt poisoned Brock. Possibly culminating with Jesse or Walt killing the other. Would be an emotional wreck to watch Walt kill Jesse, especially given that Jesse is practically more his son than Walt Jr.
    Last edited by ervinsm84; 10-10-2011 at 12:45 PM.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

Turn Off Ads?