Turn Off Ads?
Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

They call me "chef"

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

If Walt wins and the Nazis are all dead, Lydia is gonna freak out and put a hit on anyone even remotely related to the operation. The ricin ends the last loose end of Lydia's paranoia.

2. Likes:

Tom Servo (09-23-2013),Wonderful Monds (09-23-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

While I am disappointed that the Aryans are BB endgame, I do like how Lydia's continued presence has been such a factor. You just knew that when Mike didn't kill her those times when he wanted too that it would come back to haunt.

Hey, I even said it here last year.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showp...&postcount=140
    Last edited by Tom Servo; 09-23-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    If Walt wins and the Nazis are all dead, Lydia is gonna freak out and put a hit on anyone even remotely related to the operation. The ricin ends the last loose end of Lydia's paranoia.
    If the Nazis are all dead, who is Lydia going to get to hit them? We also have to remember that, IIRC, Lydia is based out of Houston, not ABQ.

Give it up for Jesse Plemons (Todd). I just hope he won't be typecast in these kind of roles in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

What kind of operation do the Nazis have that upon Jesse's escape 8 of them have him so calmly and quickly surrounded?

That was terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    What kind of operation do the Nazis have that upon Jesse's escape 8 of them have him so calmly and quickly surrounded?

That was terrifying.
    It seems pretty sophisticated. They must have put Walt's money to good (for them) use. It looked like a POW camp with the barbed wire on the fences. They have cameras and monitors. They probably never sleep since they have a lifetime supply of meth.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

After the first episode this year, I kinda figured that the final episode would start with the back-from-NH Walt scaring the crap out of his neighbor and go from there.

We knew where we were going to end up, but the story getting there was quite the ride.

I've been completely wrong predicting these episodes so I've given up on trying to figure out what will happen and I'm just enjoying the ride. Helluva story.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

9. Likes:

Chip R (09-24-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    After the first episode this year, I kinda figured that the final episode would start with the back-from-NH Walt scaring the crap out of his neighbor and go from there.

We knew where we were going to end up, but the story getting there was quite the ride.

I've been completely wrong predicting these episodes so I've given up on trying to figure out what will happen and I'm just enjoying the ride. Helluva story.
    The ep starts on his birthday I believe. The scene in the restaurant where he spells out 52 on his breakfast plate. They had that flashforward scene in S5E1

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    I have to think something positive finally happens with Jessie. I don't see the need to keep him alive in the show if he finally doesn't get a break. Anymore that happens to Jessie is just sadistic writing.
    Ugh. Jessie is the worst. He's responsible for all of this. His little emotional breakdown and running to the cops set the entire ill-fated set of events in motion. I mean, for god's sake they had won. They were rich and they had gotten out of the game. All he had to do was live out his life. Mike was right back in season 4. It was Walt's loyalty to Jessie that was his downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by kpresidente View Post
    Ugh. Jessie is the worst. He's responsible for all of this. His little emotional breakdown and running to the cops set the entire ill-fated set of events in motion. I mean, for god's sake they had won. They were rich and they had gotten out of the game. All he had to do was live out his life. Mike was right back in season 4. It was Walt's loyalty to Jessie that was his downfall.
    Walt? Is that you, Walt?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

13. Likes:

CoachBombay (09-24-2013),NebraskaRed (09-24-2013)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Fe (iron) - Blood
    Li (lithium) - Meth
    Na (sodium) - Tears
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Aaron Paul = brilliant. I'm hoping he is around a long time and we get to watch what all he can do.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Fe (iron) - Blood
    Li (lithium) - Meth
    Na (sodium) - Tears
    Someone else mentioned that. But how is Li meth?

Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

18. Likes:

Brutus (09-25-2013),cinreds21 (09-25-2013),Homer Bailey (09-25-2013),Redsfaithful (09-26-2013),sonny (09-25-2013)

Watching the BB marathon and I find amazing that the Pilot is easilt still in the series Top 10 episodes.

I couldnt help but think if the video Walt shot blaming Hank for everything comes back into play in the finale.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

20. Likes:

Chip R (09-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Aaron Paul = brilliant. I'm hoping he is around a long time and we get to watch what all he can do.
    Oh yeah, like Need for Speed? I think that one's gonna be a real character study.

Obviously I'm kidding, I also think he's brilliant. Need for Speed was probably the biggest payday of his life.

I know he's gonna be in the latest Nick Hornby adaptation, that will probably be good.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Turn Off Ads?