Turn Off Ads?
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    Before what happened to Andrea I thought he would get some sort of "happy" (relatively) ending, now it is hard to envision what that would look like.
    He raises Brock and lives happily ever after!!!

Yeah, no. And I agree, Jesse is fully in hell now, much more than anybody else on the show and much more undeservedly. Maybe he dies nobly somehow instead. Still just having a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility that Vince Gilligan won't vindicate his existence somehow.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?

"Finally it's down to just three: Kirk, Spock and Chekov. Spock always wins these things, OK."

"How is Spock going to beat Kirk, yo? Kirk is like a tooth brush. Look at Kirk, he's got room to spare"

"Spock has total vulcan control over his digestion. You want to hear this or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, go."

"Finally Kirk, he can't take it anymore [as Jesse gets up and leaves]. He yorks. Now it's down to just Chekov and Spock. But Chekov, you see, he's got a whole fat stack of quatloos riding on this and he has figured out a way to win. He's got Scotty back in the transporter room locked in on Chekov's stomach, and everytime Chekov eats a pie, Scotty beams it right out of him."

"Where's he sending them? The toilet?"

"Space!"

"Aaagh!"

"There's blueberries just floating out there; frozen, because it's in space. And Chekov is just shoveling them into his mouth and Spock is like 'I can't believe this Russian is defeating me.' Meanwhile, Scotty's in the transporter room when lieutenant Uhura comes in and she's got her big pointies and Scotty's fingers are all sweaty."

"No!!!"

"Chekov screams, he sprays blood out of his mouth, and Scotty beams his guts into SPACE!"

"No way!"

"[Looking at Jesse as he leaves] Hey man, where you going? You're missing the best part"

I think we can now answer the question from the beginning of the half season:

Spock = Walt
    Chekov = Jack
    Kirk (tooth brush) = Jesse (Captain Kirk/Captain Cook)
    Scotty = Todd
    Lieutenant Uhura with her big pointies = Lydia
    fat stack of quatloos = Walt's money
    Last edited by Brutus; 09-27-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

4. Likes:

Chip R (09-27-2013)

-The Insider-

Please answer, how angry/upset/disappointed would you be if it ended up being a dream or something like that? I highly doubt (and hope) that Vince would do that, but if he for some reason did, would you be dissatisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by cinreds21 View Post
    Please answer, how angry/upset/disappointed would you be if it ended up being a dream or something like that? I highly doubt (and hope) that Vince would do that, but if he for some reason did, would you be dissatisfied?
    I thought about it and accepted that this could have an absurd ending but Vince has said that he believes the movie Casablanca has the best ending to any movie. At the time it was a very unclassical ending for the time period.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Been watching marathon off and on today. I cant even declare my Top 10 favorite episodes but I know my Top 5 with the finale possible reordering them. My plan is to do with this show what I did with Lost. Watch the finale and then rewatch the series six month later to digest how I feel about the series as a whole. Maybe then I rate all 65 episodes. My Top 5:

1. Dead Freight
    2. Half Measures
    3. Full Measures
    4. Pilot
    5. Ozymandias

They are predicting 8 million watchers for the Finale
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

"I am the one who knocks" as written by other authors.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/w...-other-authors

9. Likes:

Brutus (09-27-2013),Patrick Bateman (09-27-2013)

Prediction:

Walt comes back, mows down the Nazis, communicates with Skyler, agrees to turn himself in, but makes Skyler give him up to the DEA so she can negotiate immunity. Before he's taken into custody, he takes the ricin. He also leaves behind a chilling video, similar to the one in the pilot, confessing to the things he's done, the people he's hurt, but that he only did it for his family. He's in tears by the end of the video, fades to black, executive producer Vince Gilligan, and we all cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Prediction:

Walt comes back, mows down the Nazis, communicates with Skyler, agrees to turn himself in, but makes Skyler give him up to the DEA so she can negotiate immunity. Before he's taken into custody, he takes the ricin. He also leaves behind a chilling video, similar to the one in the pilot, confessing to the things he's done, the people he's hurt, but that he only did it for his family. He's in tears by the end of the video, fades to black, executive producer Vince Gilligan, and we all cry.
    That sounds very plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Prediction:

The only part that is hard to believe is that Walt could mow down all of the Nazis by himself. Then again, they did prove to be horrible shots in the firefight with Hank and Gomie.

So, who dies in the end?

Walt
    Skyler
    Flynn
    Holly
    Jesse
    Todd
    Uncle Jack &/or the rest of the Nazis
    Marie
    Lydia
    Badger
    Skinny Pete
    Brock
    Ted
    Huell
    Elliott
    Gretchen
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    So, who dies in the end?

Walt
    Skyler
    Flynn
    Holly
    Jesse
    Todd
    Uncle Jack &/or the rest of the Nazis
    Marie
    Lydia
    Badger
    Skinny Pete
    Brock
    Ted
    Huell
    Elliott
    Gretchen
    The BrBa Death Pool!
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

God I feel awful saying this but I feel like Lydia is the one person on the show who has truly lived too long.

-The Insider-

Guys I need help. Each time I sleep the past two days I have dreamt about the finale. I have it bad.

Kind of a lukewarm review of the play itself, but "Mr. Cranston's Johnson glitters..." Damn straight it does.

http://theater.nytimes.com/2013/09/2...son.html?_r=2&

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    God I feel awful saying this but I feel like Lydia is the one person on the show who has truly lived too long.
    BLASPHEMER! I will fight Todd for the opportunity to pour Stevia into Lydia's tea.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Kind of a lukewarm review of the play itself, but "Mr. Cranston's Johnson glitters..."
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

19. Likes:

Wonderful Monds (09-27-2013)

Turn Off Ads?