Turn Off Ads?
Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    So, who dies in the end?

Walt
    Skyler
    Flynn
    Holly
    Jesse
    Todd
    Uncle Jack &/or the rest of the Nazis
    Marie
    Lydia
    Badger
    Skinny Pete
    Brock
    Ted
    Huell
    Elliott
    Gretchen
    In a shocker to end all shockers, everyone lives...except Louis.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Turn Off Ads?
    rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

BLASPHEMER! I will fight Todd for the opportunity to pour Stevia into Lydia's tea.

"Pour" "stevia" into her "tea"

Yeah I'm with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Kind of a lukewarm review of the play itself, but "Mr. Cranston's Johnson glitters..." Damn straight it does.

http://theater.nytimes.com/2013/09/2...son.html?_r=2&
    Glitters?

5. Likes:

Brutus (09-27-2013),Chip R (09-27-2013),Homer Bailey (09-27-2013),RichRed (09-27-2013),vaticanplum (09-27-2013)

I forgot how great the last 15 minutes of "Crawlspace" was with a rewatch tonight
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

7. Likes:

Chip R (09-28-2013),cinreds21 (09-28-2013)

I am going to guess the following dying:

Walt
    Todd
    Uncle Jack
    Lydia
    Elliott
    Gretchen

Two things I would like to see is a flashback to Jessie in Walt's classroom and a flashback to how Walt met Skylar.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

The perfect song to end BB with, IMO.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

I'm gonna predict everyone dies. Sure a couple may live, but I'm gonna play the odds - -my prediction won't be too far off!

Also some obvious advice for everyone, but I would highly recommend watching the finale live, instead of DVR, TIVO etc to watch it later on. Its been hard enough in episodes earlier this season to not be spoiled when I'd watch them an hour or two after original air time and I'm sure the finale will only magnify this.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

12. Likes:

cinreds21 (09-29-2013)

-The Insider-

I really hope this thread is extremely active after it airs because I'll need to vent and/or cry to someone.

14. Likes:

Stray (09-29-2013)

So, who dies in the end?

Walt
    Skyler
    Flynn
    Holly
    Jesse
    Todd
    Uncle Jack &/or the rest of the Nazis
    Marie
    Lydia
    Badger
    Skinny Pete
    Brock
    Ted
    Huell
    Elliott
    Gretchen
    Yes.

My predictions...

After meeting with the arms dealer, Walt visits Elliott and Gretchen. Walter acknowledges his mistake in leaving Gray Matter and apologizes to Gretchen, in particular, for leaving. Walt gives them the location of the money barrel; asking that they use it for their drug rehab project in exchange for funding Walt Jr. and Holly's college and giving Walt Jr. a career.

Walt then locates the Nazi compound and confronts Uncle Jack- reasoning that if blue meth is still around it means that Jesse is still alive; voiding their deal. Walt wants his money back. Firefight ensues. Walt finds himself, Uncle Jack, and Todd as the last men standing. Walt is hit and Uncle Jack has him dead to rights. Walt plays Todd; resulting in Todd shooting Uncle Jack. Todd idolizes Heisenberg and figures that Walt gives him the best chance of consummating a relationship with Lydia.

Todd, believing that they can be a team again, leads Walt to Jesse. Todd and Walt release Jesse. While walking through the lab area, Jesse grabs the line they used to leash him and strangles Todd with it; finishing with "Sorry for your loss" after Todd drops dead to the floor.

Jesse and Walt emerge topside. Walt, back turned to Jesse, apologizes for the number of things he's done to hurt him. Jesse grabs a gun off one of the dead Nazis and shoots Walt as he's talking. Jesse walks off.

Walt, dying, crawls to one of the dead Nazis and finds a cell phone. He calls Skyler. Marie picks up instead, listens to whatever Walt says, and then hangs up without saying a word. Skyler walks in and asks who was on the phone. Marie answers "No one".

Next we see Saul; assistant manager at an Omaha fast food joint. His boss tells him that a package has arrived for him. Saul opens the package and sees the money Walt was originally going to send to Walt Jr.

Lydia receives a package too along with a letter signed by "Todd" (written by Walt) telling her that purity is now up to 97%. Also included in the package is a box of Stevia. Now we know where the Ricin went.

Walt laughs as he coughs up blood. His world goes black.

Jesse is looking out a car window at a little boy on a playground at an elementary school (Brock). The window rolls up and the camera pans back to reveal that Jesse is in the "disappearing guy" van.

Credits roll...

Post-credits: Huell is still sitting on the bed in the hotel room. He calls out "Hello? Hey, anyone there??? Hello..."
    Last edited by SteelSD; 09-29-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

17. Likes:

cinreds21 (09-29-2013),Razor Shines (09-29-2013),RichRed (09-29-2013),Wonderful Monds (09-29-2013)

^ I'd be cool with that.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    My predictions...

After meeting with the arms dealer, Walt visits Elliott and Gretchen. Walter acknowledges his mistake in leaving Gray Matter and apologizes to Gretchen, in particular, for leaving. Walt gives them the location of the money barrel; asking that they use it for their drug rehab project in exchange for funding Walt Jr. and Holly's college and giving Walt Jr. a career.

Walt then locates the Nazi compound and confronts Uncle Jack- reasoning that if blue meth is still around it means that Jesse is still alive; voiding their deal. Walt wants his money back. Firefight ensues. Walt finds himself, Uncle Jack, and Todd as the last men standing. Walt is hit and Uncle Jack has him dead to rights. Walt plays Todd; resulting in Todd shooting Uncle Jack. Todd idolizes Heisenberg and figures that Walt gives him the best chance of consummating a relationship with Lydia.

Todd, believing that they can be a team again, leads Walt to Jesse. Todd and Walt release Jesse. While walking through the lab area, Jesse grabs the line they used to leash him and strangles Todd with it; finishing with "Sorry for your loss" after Todd drops dead to the floor.

Jesse and Walt emerge topside. Walt, back turned to Jesse, apologizes for the number of things he's done to hurt him. Jesse grabs a gun off one of the dead Nazis and shoots Walt as he's talking. Jesse walks off.

Walt, dying, crawls to one of the dead Nazis and finds a cell phone. He calls Skyler. Marie picks up instead, listens to whatever Walt says, and then hangs up without saying a word. Skyler walks in and asks who was on the phone. Marie answers "No one".

Next we see Saul; assistant manager at an Omaha fast food joint. His boss tells him that a package has arrived for him. Saul opens the package and sees the money Jack was originally going to send to Walt Jr.

Lydia receives a package too along with a letter signed by "Todd" (written by Walt) telling her that purity is now up to 97%. Also included in the package is a box of Stevia. Now we know where the Ricin went.

Walt laughs as he coughs up blood. His world goes black.

Jesse is looking out a car window at a little boy on a playground at an elementary school (Brock). The window rolls up and the camera pans back to reveal that Jesse is in the "disappearing guy" van.

Credits roll...

Post-credits: Huell is still sitting on the bed in the hotel room. He calls out "Hello? Hey, anyone there??? Hello..."
    Oh man, this is good.

I'd be surprised if he apologizes to Gretchen and Elliot in any way, shape or form. I do think, though, the rest is pretty close to being on the money.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

-The Insider-

I think Steel has inside info. Too detailed.

Turn Off Ads?