Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Tuttle Suspended 50 games

Re: Daniel Tuttle Suspended 50 games

Quote Originally Posted by partisan View Post
    Which is why we all know the name Tim Lincecum
    There is at least 1 Red that I know of that is a regular user of pot as well, but I'm not going to say anything further because I'm not at liberty to show the pictorial proof. Just take my word for it.

There are quite a few MLBers that smoke pot, probably more than most think or realize.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    -The Insider-

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post
    There is at least 1 Red that I know of that is a regular user of pot as well, but I'm not going to say anything further because I'm not at liberty to show the pictorial proof. Just take my word for it.

There are quite a few MLBers that smoke pot, probably more than most think or realize.
    That's probably putting it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by fearofpopvol1 View Post

Ryan Hanigan?

About a decade ago, I was a kid who often hung around Cinergy Field, and on a couple occasions, I personally (fill in the blank because I have already gotten infractions for discussing illegal activity) with two ex-Reds shortly before game time. They are both now retired. One was a two-time Gold Glover, and the other was a two-time All-Star (but not with the Reds). They would both tell you it's a very common thing.

Turn Off Ads?