Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Does anyone know when they will start to give out the last 2 bench bobbleheads at the hall of fame? I have a big collection and want to add to it. Thanks!! Go Reds!!!!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    throws 106. NBD.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guncollector View Post
    Does anyone know when they will start to give out the last 2 bench bobbleheads at the hall of fame? I have a big collection and want to add to it. Thanks!! Go Reds!!!!
    The new bobble giveaways start the first weekend of each month. So the first Friday of August and first Friday of September.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    That's what I heard but the first weekend in august they will be @ cubs and first weekend of September they will be @ cardinals. Just trying to figure it out

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,240

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Arent they giving them out at HOF though, they will be open that weekend even if Reds not in town I am thinking? Anyone got pics of these bobbleheads, I ahvent seen them yet. Would love to get at least one of them if anyone has an extra willing to sell/trade. Also, I heard they were selling "Baseball Bunch" tshirts-maybe at museum- has anyone heard of these shirts, would love to have one!
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  6. #5
    Member mroby85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,282

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Arent they giving them out at HOF though, they will be open that weekend even if Reds not in town I am thinking? Anyone got pics of these bobbleheads, I ahvent seen them yet. Would love to get at least one of them if anyone has an extra willing to sell/trade. Also, I heard they were selling "Baseball Bunch" tshirts-maybe at museum- has anyone heard of these shirts, would love to have one!
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R4...All-Categories

    There is a list of them, there have been 3 so far I think.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,240

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R4...All-Categories

    There is a list of them, there have been 3 so far I think.
    Lol, I guess I could have done that, thanks Mroby! Some crazy prices on a few of those.
    Did you decide on personalization for your BPhil photo?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  8. #7
    Member mroby85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,282

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Lol, I guess I could have done that, thanks Mroby! Some crazy prices on a few of those.
    Did you decide on personalization for your BPhil photo?
    np, and I haven't decided 100% sure if I'm going to get it now, just because one of my friends came up with the idea of going to Wrigley August 5th when the Reds are there, so most of my funds are probably going that direction lol.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,240

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    I hear ya man, who knows, maybe you can catch him in Chitown and get him to sign for free.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  10. #9
    throws 106. NBD.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Arent they giving them out at HOF though, they will be open that weekend even if Reds not in town I am thinking? Anyone got pics of these bobbleheads, I ahvent seen them yet. Would love to get at least one of them if anyone has an extra willing to sell/trade. Also, I heard they were selling "Baseball Bunch" tshirts-maybe at museum- has anyone heard of these shirts, would love to have one!
    The baseball bunch shirts are awesome. They are made by Homage which is one of the better t shirt companies around. They are $30 if you buy it at the hall of fame or $28 if you buy it through Homage.

    Also, I've got an extra Bench #2 and #3. Do you have any older SGA bobbles that you can trade? I'm trying to acquire the 2009 Phillips that was part of the "scene" with Bruce, Votto, and Volquez. There are a couple others that I need that I can't think of off the top of my head.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bridgetown
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    i have an unopened ken griffey jr bobblehead

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    i have an unopened ken griffey jr bobblehead
    How much you want for it?

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,666

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Went to Saturdays game and only because we are HOF members were we able to get the 3rd installment of the Bench bobblehead. Paying customers were not happy when they got to the top floor only to find out no more bobbleheads were available for this month. Next month I think only has like 1 home weekend series or maybe 2 and the same for Sept which is when we are going back to get our 4th in the series. They are pretty cool.

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,240

    Re: Johny Bench bobbleheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    The baseball bunch shirts are awesome. They are made by Homage which is one of the better t shirt companies around. They are $30 if you buy it at the hall of fame or $28 if you buy it through Homage.

    Also, I've got an extra Bench #2 and #3. Do you have any older SGA bobbles that you can trade? I'm trying to acquire the 2009 Phillips that was part of the "scene" with Bruce, Votto, and Volquez. There are a couple others that I need that I can't think of off the top of my head.
    Hey Justin-I dont have any SGA's for the Reds, but I do have a ton of Reds stuff if your open to trading for something else?
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25