Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Friday's Game

Friday's Game

Looking at coming up Friday for the game.

I've been to the Tuesday rainout Yankees game already this year, and the scalpers were all over the place.

Where can I likely find scalpers? How much? Will it sell out? (I doubt it will completely sell out but you never know)

It's just me and a buddy, we would like to get GOOD seats but ultimately it just depends on the price.

Thanks RZ.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Friday's Game

Anywhere on 3rd close to the stadium

I'm taking my kids and couldn't get 4 in the bleachers, so I'm thinking it's gong to be a pretty good crowd. I'd count on it being at least close to a sellout, which means the scalpers will be asking a premium.
    Sto Pro Veritate

In Newport, top of the stairs before you start across the bridge. Same guy is there every game.

"Anybody need tickets? Anybody got tickets? I'll buy 'em." Rinse, lather, repeat.

This is my avenue of choice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Votto4MVP View Post
    Anywhere on 3rd close to the stadium
    Yeah, at least 8-10 guys within a few blocks of the stadium on 2nd and 3rd street.

Just got home..Great seats, paid face tonight through one of the many scalpers.

Too bad the boys didn't come through with a win.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    Just got home..Great seats, paid face tonight through one of the many scalpers.

Too bad the boys didn't come through with a win.
    Pretty typical performance for a Friday night.

It looks like you were within 100 feet of our usual seats. We're in section 111.

Quote Originally Posted by KYRedLeg View Post
    Pretty typical performance for a Friday night.

It looks like you were within 100 feet of our usual seats. We're in section 111.
    I was in 117..basically just up the line from yours.

Turn Off Ads?