Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cozart Injury..

Cozart Injury..

Looked a lot like the Pujols injury, I would guess he's probably going to miss a significant amount of time.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cozart Injury..

sucks

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    sucks
    Definitely. Every game it seems more and more like this obviously isn't their year.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    Definitely. Every game it seems more and more like this obviously isn't their year.
    no matter wat cozart turns out 2 be in the mlb hes def better than janish and now we get 2 watch him some more.

no matter wat cozart turns out 2 be in the mlb hes def better than janish and now we get 2 watch him some more.
    I prefer Janish over Renteria.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

BAKER12

Last season (off the top of my head) the Reds had one starter (Hernandez) on DL
    Cozart injury, Rolen missing all these games and the rotation (Cueto, Bailey, Voquez mess) instability proof that sometimes it is just not meant to be. Was really liking Cozart, needs some of the magic "JUICE" Pujols used to get back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgervilleBuck View Post
    I prefer Janish over Renteria.
    not saying much. there both horrible.

True they both SUCK.

Very tough break for Cozart and the Reds. He had made a seamless transition to the big leagues and was playing well. Hope it is not too serious.

its not as bad as we thought but idk wat time table is.

its not as bad as we thought but idk wat time table is.
    RedsReds

Zack Cozart left the game with a hyperextended left elbow. X-Rays were negative.

6 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Janish and Renteria is like choosing whether you would rather have no arms or no legs.

i searched it on google it sounds like if its really bad time table is 3-4 weeks

i searched it on google it sounds like if its really bad time table is 3-4 weeks
    Thats good news, I definitely expected it to be worse the way it looked. Hopefully he won't have any side effects when he comes back, and can pick up where he left off.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAKER12 View Post
    Last season (off the top of my head) the Reds had one starter (Hernandez) on DL
    Cozart injury, Rolen missing all these games and the rotation (Cueto, Bailey, Voquez mess) instability proof that sometimes it is just not meant to be. Was really liking Cozart, needs some of the magic "JUICE" Pujols used to get back soon.
    I wish we could put Dusty on the DL.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

On channel 19 they just said that BP told them Cozart was going to have an MRI to see if they can find any damage.

Turn Off Ads?