Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday, 7/25/11 minor league updates

Re: Monday, 7/25/11 minor league updates

Thanks for your continued info 21, anyone who reads these threads on a somewhat regular basis knows what you are saying. Just ignore the lazy ones.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Well Bog and mFo and P Did and me have no clue, yo.

So us lazy folks (you know, the guy who created the site, a moderator, and two guys with around 5,000 posts on Red-related information) need some more information.

Yo.

Thanks for your continued info 21, anyone who reads these threads on a somewhat regular basis knows what you are saying. Just ignore the lazy ones.
    It's not too much to ask, really. In fact, it's less work and more informative.

-The Insider-

First off, I do not use that type of slang, saying yo all the time; I'm not 12. And secondly, it's I, not me

I could care less what your post count is, if you created this site, or if you invented the internet. The way you went about attacking someone's posting style on a message board was childish. Maybe a simple polite request to clarify would have had more success. I'm sure you knew what he was saying anyway, just trying to stir things up. Be happy with the info you are receiving, it wasn't available a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post
    I could care less what your post count is, if you created this site, or if you invented the internet. The way you went about attacking someone's posting style on a message board was childish. Maybe a simple polite request to clarify would have had more success. I'm sure you knew what he was saying anyway, just trying to stir things up. Be happy with the info you are receiving, it wasn't available a couple years ago.
    I've seen at least one simple polite request or I wouldn't have chimed in.

I doubt you can find one person that reads his posts that is unappreciative of the information he provides, but must that information include nicknames that are completely irrelevant to everyone else? I don't think it's unrealistic, ungrateful or rude to ask someone to refrain from using them so the posts are much clearer to the people that read them.

Quote Originally Posted by davereds24 View Post

Pretty much... I'd much rather have good information readily available that takes me a second to decipher than no information, or information that I have to search 5-6 sites to find...

Is it a full moon?
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Quote Originally Posted by cinreds21 View Post
    First off, I do not use that type of slang, saying yo all the time; I'm not 12. And secondly, it's I, not me
    It's also we.

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    Pretty much... I'd much rather have good information readily available that takes me a second to decipher than no information, or information that I have to search 5-6 sites to find...

Is it a full moon?
    I agree 100%. Honestly, cinreds21 could come in here and post in Japaense for all I care. He's providing information that no one else is, and if you're too lazy to 'decipher' it (speaking of which, I've never had a single problem figuring out who he's talking about; not only that, but I enjoy hearing the nicknames), then why don't you just do without the information and move on?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Cinreds21.... please don't listen to cami. I really don't want to google translate Japanese to English lol.

Can't we all just get along?

Give peace a chance.

This thread brings back fond memories of the Keymastur thread of years old. Not that I expect anyone to stumble threads created by cinreds21 on a weight lifting board bragging about how he can get around professional baseball's steriod testing and only the idiots get caught.

Oh what I would have paid to have been a fly in the louisville's locker room when he got back in after the game to check back on that thread. Must have taken a bottle of clorox to get his skivies cleaned that night.

anyhoo back to point. cinreds21, I appreciate your post and the information you pass along, but point in case when you listed the lineups the other day, the first name listed was "Q" I had no idea who Q was. I don't follow the High A or AA teams all that close, so it was completely lost on me. It would have helped to have the player's name. Post as you like, call me lazy if you wish, hope you don't consider me ungrateful, perhaps I'll even take the time to pay more attention to the guys in AA and their corresonding nick names one day, but I start getting nick names of player's I don't know, I tend to just skim past it. I don't follow the minor league closely day to day, just trying to capture the highlights as I swing by.

anyhoo, that's enough from me on the topic at hand.

Bleeding Red in the South SoTxRedsFan's Avatar

Tanks for the continued info Cin21.

Day 2 in a row.

21, pretty sure everyone on this board is grateful for all the info you have provided and continue to provide. Not sure if the trade deadline is getting to you or what, but take a deep breath and enjoy the minor league threads. No need to snap at every poster

Back to the topic..... like to see what Didi does at Carolina, hope he can keep swinging a nice bat.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Louisville is up 1-0. Mesoraco had a 2 out RBI single in the first.

Dayton is scoreless in the middle of 2.

Turn Off Ads?