Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Milwaukee

Milwaukee

I'm going there on Wednesday and staying until Sunday. What is there to do? Germanfest, brewpubs, etc.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Milwaukee

Shotz Brewery Tour and Inspiration Point. Arnold's Drive-In has gone downhill since Al took over.

Go to Sobelman's. Get the burger. You're welcome.

I wish I could return the favor and help you out here, Johnny. Your advice on KC was really helpful. Actually, Milwaukee is a future destination we intend visiting in the future.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Go to Sobelman's. Get the burger. You're welcome.
    It's on the agenda, along with AJ Bombers.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    Shotz Brewery Tour and Inspiration Point. Arnold's Drive-In has gone downhill since Al took over.
    We're staying with our friend Richie. His family has an extra room over the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    We're staying with our friend Richie. His family has an extra room over the garage.

The locals also hang out at the Pizza Bowl. Hey, Pizza and Bowling in one place, who could ask for anything more on a vacation?

One of the most beautiful and safest "big" cities I've ever visited. I highly recommend The Safehouse.

http://www.safe-house.com/
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    One of the most beautiful and safest "big" cities I've ever visited. I highly recommend The Safehouse.

http://www.safe-house.com/
    Indeed, that is on the itinerary. I am looking for a safehouse.

Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

The Safe House was reserved for a private party on Friday night. My friend, who was leaving on Saturday, was livid and almost had to be physically removed from the premises.

I went back Saturday night, and it was amazing.

Miller Park is good, not great. I felt like we were inside a domed stadium even though the roof was open. GABP is much, much nicer, with better views inside and outside the park.

Turn Off Ads?