Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ocho Cinco to the Patriots

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Re: Ocho Cinco to the Patriots

Palmer now has an excuse to come back. I would just to spite Brown...take his money. Has he filed his retirement papers yet?
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Palmer now has an excuse to come back. I would just to spite Brown...take his money. Has he filed his retirement papers yet?
    I don't see how that does anything to prove a point to Brown. The Bengals have plenty of cap room for him to come back. In fact, it would probably be a dream come true for Brown. It would seem to me that the only person who would be hurt by coming back would be Palmer himself.

Chad was a very good WR during his time as a Bengal. He was a guy who went very hot and very cold with Bengal fans. He was a diva but lets not overlook the fact that he was very good both on and off the field here in Cincy.

All that said I say good riddance to Chad. He hasn't been the same WR over the course of the past 3 seasons. He no longer has the speed to stretch the defense deep and he never was a good over the middle type WR. He is a guy whose best days are behind him. I don't really understand all the hoopla surrounding his move to the Pats. Its nice preseason fodder but when the "bullets start to fly" I don't think we see a very productive Chad.

Turn Off Ads?