Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Promo Codes for tickets

J Horsley

Promo Codes for tickets

I'm going to the game tomorrow night and am looking for a promo code or two to save me some money!
    When you play this game twenty years, go to bat ten-thousand times, and get three-thousand hits, do you know what that means? You've gone zero for seven-thousand. - Pete Rose for HOF!

http://jeremiahssportsblog.blogspot.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Promo Codes for tickets

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahHorsley View Post
    I'm going to the game tomorrow night and am looking for a promo code or two to save me some money!
    I would check out stubhub or ebay tomorrow if I were you. I would guess that tickets might be getting fairly cheap at this point, and would be cheaper than tickets from the Reds with a promotion code, especially after ordering online brings the price back to face value or above because of service fees.

Re: Promo Codes for tickets

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Cincinnati-Red...item2eb6572ef5

Buy it now, 2 for $40 in RF and free shipping.

Turn Off Ads?