Turn Off Ads?

Thread: well here comes more news..

well here comes more news..

dontrelle has been stratched tonight. http://twitter.com/#!/TakeoSports/st...46791152873473

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: well here comes more news..

So is Wood coming to replace Donrelle? I wondered about that when he seemed to have a blister last Sunday night.

Dontrelle IS starting tonight

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    Dontrelle IS starting tonight
    I'm starting to think people are just throwing out random ideas here as facts today for fun lol.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

I'm hearing Dontrelle may or may not be starting tonight.

Yeah, and I may or may not be starting tomorrow.
    Sto Pro Veritate

No reason to get rid of Dontrelle, he has been one of our best pitchers lately.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

I think the concers with Willis was health rather than being delt somewhere. He had blister issues his last start.

I'm still waiting on a call from Dusty on whether I'm starting tomorrow or not.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    I think the concers with Willis was health rather than being delt somewhere. He had blister issues his last start.

I'm still waiting on a call from Dusty on whether I'm starting tomorrow or not.
    That makes sense, I bet he does have some trade value though. Especially the way he has pitched.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

I don't think so yet. He's pitched well, but only had a handfull of starts. Besides, he's practicaly free for the Reds.

But then again, what is his contract status? Do the Reds have him after this year? If not I'd at least entertain offers.
    Sto Pro Veritate

I think Willis will provide more value on the field than what he could fetch in a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by bshall2105 View Post
    I think Willis will provide more value on the field than what he could fetch in a trade.
    Totally agree, unless Willis is free agent after this year. Then if may be worth seeing what teams would offer. If he's a free agent and pitches well the rest of this year, he'll be in store for a significant raise next year.
    Sto Pro Veritate

I really like Dontrelle, and with how flat this teams personality has been most of the year i'd love to see him pan out and them keep him. It's nice to have some flare in the dugout again, I think they need that.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    I really like Dontrelle, and with how flat this teams personality has been most of the year i'd love to see him pan out and them keep him. It's nice to have some flare in the dugout again, I think they need that.
    Absolutely agree. Except for his debut inning against MIL he has been really good.... plus he gives us an extra bat off the bench- the dude can swing it.

Turn Off Ads?