Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mariners, Cardinals Discussing Bedard

Mariners, Cardinals Discussing Bedard

per mlbtraderumors.. DANG all the teams in the Central that are in it to win it are "Buyers" Where is Walt?? did he forget we are so-called "Buyers"?

Mariners, Cardinals Discussing Bedard
    By Tim Dierkes [July 31 at 9:38am CST]

The Mariners and Cardinals are discussing lefty Erik Bedard, tweets Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports. He adds that the ball is in the Cardinals' court. Acquiring Bedard would give the Cards strong rotation depth, as they added Edwin Jackson on Wednesday.
    Last edited by Redsfansince72; 07-31-2011 at 11:06 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mariners, Cardinals Discussing Bedard

Get a rope.

forreal, it frustrates me that Jocketty isnt doing anything. Im waiting here for Jocketty to surprise me like he has in the past with other fans. Oh well... we have 5 hours till 4 o'clock

Jocketty hasn't surprised anyone with a big deadline trade since he traded for Rolen in 2002.

I tell you...I don't get it! All these good players going to contending teams! Beltran, Pence, K Rod, Bourn, and Jackson/Furcal to the Cards.
    The Reds do NOTHING! I REALLY don't get it!

If the Cards think adding Jackson and Beddard is going to put them up with the Braves, Phils and Giants...well then there GM is really drinking the kool aid...

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    If the Cards think adding Jackson and Beddard is going to put them up with the Braves, Phils and Giants...well then there GM is really drinking the kool aid...
    LOL! I'm pretty sure they, or anybody else doesn't think that. But Furcal is a big upgrade over Theriot, as is Jackson over Mc Clellan.

BTW, who is Beddard?

Turn Off Ads?