.333 BA

29 Runs

14 BB

20 K's

20 SB

.406 OBP

.421 SLG

.827 OPS

Leading to a (.303 BA) .368/.372/.740 OPS in the second half.

That is all.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Billy Hamilton - July

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    114 AB's

.333 BA

29 Runs

14 BB

20 K's

20 SB

.406 OBP

.421 SLG

.827 OPS

Leading to a (.303 BA) .368/.372/.740 OPS in the second half.

That is all.
    Long way to go with him, but the BB/K aspect of those numbers is what's far more encouraging for me than anything else. With his skills, I think those two rates are going to determine just how good he is.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

If the plate discipline continues to improve, then consider me sold. I'm just worried that he will regress when promoted.

I know on the game the other night Thom was mentioning how Eric Davis said when it comes to stealing base's,he had never seen anything like Hamilton.Said he is fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I know on the game the other night Thom was mentioning how Eric Davis said when it comes to stealing base's,he had never seen anything like Hamilton.Said he is fearless.
    Hopefully not Brandon Phillips fearless on the basepaths

If Phillips had 1/2 Hamilton's speed his aggressiveness wouldn't be a problem

Turn Off Ads?