Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Minors

Juan Francisco

Majors

Minors

Why is everyone say play Todd F when to me Juan F looks to be the better player. Juan F seems to go up Todd F seems to go down. Am I missing something?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Todd Frazier vs. Juan Francisco

I'm not against giving him some decent playing time to see how he handles more ABs in the major. But frankly his K% worries me.

Francisco has been injured. He has missed out both times Rolen went to the DL.

Quote Originally Posted by LeDoux View Post
    Francisco has been injured. He has missed out both times Rolen went to the DL.
    ya i was talking more next yr

You have to ask yourself what you pefer: Glove or Bat. Because when compairing these two players thats what it comes down to. I personally would go with Frazier because of his defense and he has lower strike out numbers. I think Francisco is better suited for the American League.

I say keep them both and work a platoon. Frazier bats right, Fransisco bats left.

The Reds have all the answers within the organization & that's the first time I've been able to say that in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDusty View Post
    I say keep them both and work a platoon. Frazier bats right, Fransisco bats left.
    If Fraizier veritile enough to be a utility infiielder? If not, then there's no way the Reds will keep 3 third basemen on the roster next year.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Quote Originally Posted by FireDusty View Post

The Reds have all the answers within the organization & that's the first time I've been able to say that in 20 years.
    This.

So how many infielders are the Reds going to carry? Fraiser, Fransisco, Rolen, Cozart, Janish, Philllips and Votto? Can you leave Janish out of the mix and count on Fraiser to platoon at 3B and backup SS and 2B? And what is Rolen's role?
    Sto Pro Veritate

It's really pointless to even have the discussion. As long as Dusty is in charge Rolen is option 'A' at 3rd base with Cairo being option 'B', the two listed above are not even in the thought process of Dusty once Rolen returns.

I have already seen enough of Ed E on the Reds, dont need more of that with Juan Fran. I personally dont think he will ever have much impact on the MLB level, at least in the NL.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    If Fraizier veritile enough to be a utility infiielder? If not, then there's no way the Reds will keep 3 third basemen on the roster next year.
    Seeing as how he has played 1st, 2nd, SS, 3B and left field....I think that qualifies as a great Utility player.

Turn Off Ads?