Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I will be in Chicago this upcoming weekend!

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

I will be in Chicago this upcoming weekend!

It's my second time visiting Chicago, but my first time visiting Wrigley.

Any opinions from people who have been there about seat selection and bars/restaurants would be appreciated. Also what are the can't miss attractions the city has to offer? Thanks, and will anyone else be at the Sat/Sun games? I'll be attending with a Cubs fan and a Mets fan, decked out in red.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I will be in Chicago this upcoming weekend!

I will be at the saturday game! Looking forward to it. Anything in Wrigleyville is fun. I will prolly just be at the Chubby Bear right before the game, and I too, will be dressed in my reds gear

Quote Originally Posted by Reds View Post
    It's my second time visiting Chicago, but my first time visiting Wrigley.

Any opinions from people who have been there about seat selection and bars/restaurants would be appreciated. Also what are the can't miss attractions the city has to offer? Thanks, and will anyone else be at the Sat/Sun games? I'll be attending with a Cubs fan and a Mets fan, decked out in red.
    I don't know how soon you will be getting there because we're going to the Friday game, but the Yankees are at US Cellular thursday night. Also, for the best seating section, i've heard 220 is really good as long as you make sure and get seats in front of the posts, lol. They're behind the plate.

I'll be there on Saturday as well. I've been to Wrigley twice before. Sat in the bleachers both times.

'19 '40 '75 '76 '90

saturday is t-shirt giveaway, yay

very solid

Turn Off Ads?