Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reds Vs Riverbats

KD1476

Reds Vs Riverbats

In a 5 game series against our triple A ball club, who you got? I still take the Reds, but in five games.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Vs Riverbats

I'll take the Reds 3 out of 5 games. Maybe the Bats if I can put a healthy Cozart, Alonso and Frazier back in Louisville.

purpose of thread?

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    purpose of thread?

To make the satirical point that it is at least questionable whether we are better than a AAA team at this point.

I didn't even write the thread, but I could still tell that was the point.

Quote Originally Posted by redssince75 View Post
    To make the satirical point that it is at least questionable whether we are better than a AAA team at this point.

I didn't even write the thread, but I could still tell that was the point.
    if you had to question if were better than a triple A team ur flat out stupid.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

The hitting might be equal, but the pitching wouldn't be.

KD1476

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    purpose of thread?
    I am just your average die hard Reds fan, and what happened in Houston made me think that if they can take 2 out of 3 against us maybe Louisville can? I am fairly new to the site and was not trying to be negative, are you a moderator? Is there a problem with asking this question? I mean we have very talented guys in Louisville that are not getting the opportunity to play, so I thought it would be a good debate seeing how our Reds continue to struggle.

The Reds are obviously way better than the Bats, not even a question. That being said, anything can happen which is why they play the game. There are so many things that can go wrong (or right) for either team, that the better squad doesn't always come out on top. I still think the Reds would handle the Bats 90 percent of the time.

Will say this- Rosie Red, Mr. Redlegs, and Gapper together are no match for Buddie Bat. Buddie is a stone cold killer. Have you ever wonder what happened to Mr. Red?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeDoux View Post
    Will say this- Rosie Red, Mr. Redlegs, and Gapper together are no match for Buddie Bat. Buddie is a stone cold killer. Have you ever wonder what happened to Mr. Red?
    Isn't Mr. Red doing time for hiring Dusty as manager?

Johnny Cueto Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1476 View Post
    I am just your average die hard Reds fan, and what happened in Houston made me think that if they can take 2 out of 3 against us maybe Louisville can? I am fairly new to the site and was not trying to be negative, are you a moderator? Is there a problem with asking this question? I mean we have very talented guys in Louisville that are not getting the opportunity to play, so I thought it would be a good debate seeing how our Reds continue to struggle.
    How is it not being negative comparing a major league ballclub to triple-a? You as a "die-hard" fan need to learn some things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    The hitting might be equal, but the pitching wouldn't be.
    well thats as asinine a comment ive ever heard.

id expect the reds to win 95-99% of the time.

KD1476

Quote Originally Posted by KOBasinger View Post
    How is it not being negative comparing a major league ballclub to triple-a? You as a "die-hard" fan need to learn some things.
    What do you suppose I need to learn, Master? I am entitled to an opinion and right now I like my manager @ AAA/Sweet better then Baker. In my opinion I do not feel it is negative at all to compare the ball clubs, especially when there are players down their that are just an opportunity away from being every day MLB players( Mesoraco, Sappelt too name a few)!

Quote Originally Posted by KOBasinger View Post
    Well...we just lost a crucial series to a AA/AAA team....I'm just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by alucas1505 View Post
    The Reds are obviously way better than the Bats, not even a question. That being said, anything can happen which is why they play the game. There are so many things that can go wrong (or right) for either team, that the better squad doesn't always come out on top. I still think the Reds would handle the Bats 90 percent of the time.
    I dont recall score or details anymore but seems the Mudcats beat em up pretty goods when they had the exhibition game in Zebulon a few years back.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?