Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Brandon Phillips

Reds and 26.2's

Brandon Phillips

If you follow him on Twitter, it would be easy to think that he is pushing the Cubs to consider him down the road. He goes on and on about how he loves the city, the fans, the restaurants. I don't see him going out of his way to say that about any other city.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    throws 106. NBD.

Re: Brandon Phillips

I think you're really stretching to find something to criticize Brandon for here.

Reds and 26.2's

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I think you're really stretching to find something to criticize Brandon for here.
    Who's criticizing? I love the guy. Maybe he's looking toward his future. Is there a guarantee that the Reds will sign him longterm?

There are lots of cities that are great, but I would never consider living there. Just me personally, but I'm sure others think like that as well.

He's said numerous times that he wants to end his career in a Reds uniform. I want to see him in Cincy until he retires, 8 gold gloves and all.

LOL! What? Have you ever been to Chicago? Who doesn't love that city? Brandon is just being a nice guy, when you play at Wrigley you have evenings off to really take in everything the city offers.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPig View Post
    If you follow him on Twitter, it would be easy to think that he is pushing the Cubs to consider him down the road. He goes on and on about how he loves the city, the fans, the restaurants. I don't see him going out of his way to say that about any other city.
    You're confusing DatDudeBP with Ocho Cinco and the Cubs with the Pats.

A player can enjoy a city without having a yen for being traded or signing there.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

You are definitely making something out of nothing if you follow his twitter often.

Brandon gives the reviews of almost every city based on shopping and eating (which the Windy city has both in big ways). Houston he always goes on about his experiences at some mall, but I am not assuming that he wants to be an Astro badly.

Who doesn't love Wrigley and the atmosphere there. I have been to three games there and loved every one of them. Must be something else to be a player and see that.

Turn Off Ads?