Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockies @ Reds 8-8-11

Re: Rockies @ Reds 8-8-11

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    I want to laugh my butt off at the end of the year when the Cards fail to make the playoffs at how they gutted their farm system with trades attempting to get to the postseason, and then enjoy watching pupyhols leave in free agency.
    Not just that, but the Brewers have gone all in too in their last year of Fielder. They will still be good, but that monster will be out of the lineup. Gamel is NOWHERE near the player Fielder is.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy10 View Post
    Maybe dumb question....But why doesn't Votto ever even attempt to tag the runner on a pickoff throw?
    He does - most of those throws over are just to keep the runner close. When they're seriously trying to pick the runner off he tries to lay the tag on.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Janish actually hit that ball hard.

THE ENDTIMES ARE AMONG US! REPENT YE SINNERS!

Quote Originally Posted by wabashfalcon View Post
    Not just that, but the Brewers have gone all in too in their last year of Fielder. They will still be good, but that monster will be out of the lineup. Gamel is NOWHERE near the player Fielder is.
    It will be interesting to see which one of the two, Pujols or Fielder, ends up in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    It will be interesting to see which one of the two, Pujols or Fielder, ends up in Chicago.
    My two cents? I think Pujols goes to the Angels and the Yankees pay Fielder more money that God to come in and DH.

I dont think any team is getting by the Phillies big 3 of the rotation in the playoffs, so I'm glad (well, not glad were not in the hunt) that we didnt go all in this year to get swept by the Phils in the 1st round. Wait a year or 2 til those monsters are gone and have a legit shot at advancing

My two cents? I think Pujols goes to the Angels and the Yankees pay Fielder more money that God to come in and DH.
    I could see Pujols out in LA - the Angels would be a good fit, but the Dodgers might make a move for him also to try and show that they're trying to get back to being a decent franchise. That presumes they've got new ownership in place in time.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    I think Fielder might end up in Chicago. But I could also see him going AL and being a DH and not playing 1B full time, IMHO, IYKWIM. LOL.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

How many freaking bleeders are going to fall tonight?

Watch the Tigers in the bidding for these two. Detroit might be tiring of Ordonez and Cabrera and, if they can unload one or both, it makes them immediate players for Fielder or Pujols.

How many freaking bleeders are going to fall tonight?
    Can we get a ground ball to short PLEASE!!!!!

Uggla extended his hit streak again.

That sucks.

But my NL fantasy team is on fire tonight.

Dangit. 7-6 Rox.

Was our fan just taunting Bruce?

Turn Off Ads?