Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mat Latos

Mat Latos

I love watching this guy pitch. He has a mean streak, has nasty stuff, and doesn't depend on PETCO to pad his ERA or HR/9. I like that he as a nasty attitude, and would love to get this guy away from San Diego. I know it would take a ton, but sticking him in our rotation with Cueto would be crazy. San Diego is in full on rebuild mode. If we overwhelmed them I think it could be done. I would be willing to give up quite a bit to land a pitcher of his caliber. Grandal, Corcino, Bailey, Fransisco, and Heisey for Latos? Does this get it done? What do you say?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mat Latos

He would be a nice target. But, I don't think the Reds have enough trade chips to get it done... at least none they would be willing to give up.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions