Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball is more than just a game and is about more than just winning.

Re: Baseball is more than just a game and is about more than just winning.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the thoughts and prayers, it is definitely appreciated. This is by far the most difficult and hectic thing i've ever had to deal with, and honestly am more concerned about my mom at this point, and trying to keep things together on that end. I really appreciate everyone caring. He didn't post a lot on this board but he read it all the time, and was constantly telling me things that he had heard which I would later see were posted here lol. I attached a picture of us from redsfest a couple years ago when we got to meet Votto, I believe it was 2007, he wasn't really a big deal yet. I remember him telling Votto he was glad they didn't trade him for Erik Bedard, and i've been more glad about that every day, more so than I was at the time lol. I just wanted everyone to know I really do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, i've gotten to know a couple of you better here than others, but its just nice to know everyone cares. Thanks again,
    Michael
    Anyone ever tell you that you look like a young Harang?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Baseball is more than just a game and is about more than just winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Skreep View Post
    Anyone ever tell you that you look like a young Harang?
    just about every time we go to the stadium, its not something i'm proud of haha.

Turn Off Ads?