Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Reds Site

Old Red Guard Reject

New Reds Site

I hope I don't get banned for this because I don't mean any ill will, but, going through my Twitter suggestions, I came across what looks like a new Reds fan site. I'm still (hopefully) going to post here, but I might show some fellow Reds fans some love and take a look around their site. Any of you guys been there?
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Reds Site

Just checked it out. Looks really nice. I think I could spend some time on both sites. Just joined this site and didn't even see this site until today. Anyone else been on there??

Old Red Guard Reject

Well, I joined and plan on posting on both sites. I guess they just started the new site. The admin there said they're just some Reds fans that wanted to start their own board and are looking for new members to talk Reds. With my big mouth I guess I can spew my lack of knowledge both places lol. I wish them the best.

Haven't heard of it before but will check it out and see what I think as well.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Old Red Guard Reject

Different features on each of the two sites make it pretty interesting. I think this might work.

Is the new forum related to RedsZone???

Its a fun environment, very fast on updates and the most important one, its absolutely free!

Awesome videos, nice layout and enthusiastic guys running the site trying to get new members. Just fellow Reds fans trying to have some fun.

I like it. You can never be on too many forums. It's is pretty good, gotta help out another loyal Reds fan. Not sure what kind of cars you all drive but I recently joined 9thcivic.com as well.

I have been wanting to check it out but just been too busy lately, and to be honest, hard to get pumped about anything Reds at this point in a crappy season, more lilkely to wait and check it out fresh in the spring when excited again. Are they are as strict with moderators babysitting, that would be the one thing I would like to see different for another forum.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    I have been wanting to check it out but just been too busy lately, and to be honest, hard to get pumped about anything Reds at this point in a crappy season, more lilkely to wait and check it out fresh in the spring when excited again. Are they are as strict with moderators babysitting, that would be the one thing I would like to see different for another forum.
    No, not strict AT ALL. No ORG/Sun Deck problems there. In fact, they are looking for good posters to BE moderators. I've got to know the guys there that run it and they're working pretty hard to make it a good site. They have Twitter feeds on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBallgame View Post
    No, not strict AT ALL. No ORG/Sun Deck problems there. In fact, they are looking for good posters to BE moderators. I've got to know the guys there that run it and they're working pretty hard to make it a good site. They have Twitter feeds on there too.
    Looks like an awesome site! Especially if it gets more posters, it seems like it's just a couple guys at this point, lol but I signed up, it looks like it has a lot of potential!

Yeah, it's a new site with limited members at this point. Signed up and seems like staff and current member are really nice. Hope it and any other site do well. GO REDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    No, We are not strict at all. As said above me, we dont have any sundeck/org problems lol

We're just out to have fun and support our fellow reds! Very good discussion there as well as good speculation. We update pretty fast when one becomes available and once the site grows, they'll need moderators. So come on and join and stay active!

Quote Originally Posted by Dew4192 View Post
    Yeah, it's a new site with limited members at this point. Signed up and seems like staff and current member are really nice. Hope it and any other site do well. GO REDS!!!!
    We are really limited, but that is expected out of a new site. We'll grow to be a great community.

Turn Off Ads?