Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Another keeper question ..

Another keeper question ..

OK, 14 team PPR league, I can keep 2 players. The wrench is that you can only keep a player for 3 years total then they can't be kept. As well, if you trade one of the 3 year keepers players the team getting them can not keep them either. This was done to avoid people who are out of it trading very good players for whatever they can get draft pick wise.

Anyway, here are my options. I am keeping Rice as one keeper (3rd year)

MJD (Would be another 3rd year keeper)
    J. Best
    Bradshaw
    M. Wallace

Right now I'm leaning towards keeping Wallace and Rice, but it is not an easy choice. MJD has the most potential but if I keep him I can not keep either him or Rice next year.

Suggestions?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Another keeper question ..

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    OK, 14 team PPR league, I can keep 2 players. The wrench is that you can only keep a player for 3 years total then they can't be kept. As well, if you trade one of the 3 year keepers players the team getting them can not keep them either. This was done to avoid people who are out of it trading very good players for whatever they can get draft pick wise.

Anyway, here are my options. I am keeping Rice as one keeper (3rd year)

MJD (Would be another 3rd year keeper)
    J. Best
    Bradshaw
    M. Wallace

Right now I'm leaning towards keeping Wallace and Rice, but it is not an easy choice. MJD has the most potential but if I keep him I can not keep either him or Rice next year.

Suggestions?
    I'd go for it with MJD personally. Not a fan of Best myself but he has the best long term prospects of the RB's, Bradshaw seems like the type who could go down hill from this point on rather quickly. Mike Wallace would be the favorite for me beyond MJD, he's gonna be productive there for quite some time.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Another keeper question ..

I agree that MJD has the highest upside. I would keep Rice and him.
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

Turn Off Ads?