Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/27/11 minor league updates

Re: 8/27/11 minor league updates

Ravin's good start blew up in the 6th. Carolina trails 5-3 in the 8th.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Resident PED Expert

Cingrani perfect game thru 6. 13k's ... This draft class is looking very promising so far.

Waldop my personal fav outside of El Raton, is OPSing .806 coming into this game BTW.

Good to see you back cinred21

Cingrani's incredible final line: 6 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 13 K.

Billings leads 3-1 after 8. Juan Perez has a HR.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    Cingrani perfect game thru 6. 13k's ... This draft class is looking very promising so far.

Waldop my personal fav outside of El Raton, is OPSing .806 coming into this game BTW.
    Oops, sorry I missed your post, nemesis.

But I agree on Waldrop. Strapping young left-handed hitter showing solid progress with a decent average and lots of extra-base hits.

Erik Miller and Brooks Pinckard finish for a 3-1 Billings win. The Mustangs will hold at least a tie for first place (with Great Falls).

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    Cingrani's incredible final line: 6 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 13 K.

Billings leads 3-1 after 8. Juan Perez has a HR.
    Of the 18 outs, 1 pop up, 1 fly ball, 3 ground outs, 1 called K and 12 swinging K's. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by batsfan View Post
    For the second year in a row, the Bats lose a game on a WILD INTENT BALL. This one all but eliminates them from the wild card. They have blown so many oppurtunities to get back in the wild card race this past month, the back to back blown saves and walkoffs in Pawtucket, the inning ending double play ball that Negron threw in to the dugout in Indianapolis, and now this. This has just been painful to watch...

You have no idea...

You made me laugh, Muddie. And, of course, you're right.

so, does Cingrani skip Dayton next year. He looks like he's way too good for the Pioneer league, and I don't know if the Midwest League will hold much challenge for him. Bakersfield could be a great team next year with Josh Smith, Cingrani, Corcino, Hamilton, Torreyes, Duran, Yorman, and the rest.

Turn Off Ads?