Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Football 2011 Thread

part of BBN

Re: UK Football 2011 Thread

I guess today we will see what Joker has done with 2 weeks of practice.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    We are going to lose...guaranteed

21-0..

part of BBN

KY will not run the ball against SEC teams the way they did today. Still no passing game. This JSU gave up 421 yards passing to Murray State.
    Attendance announced at 54,000 but maybe around 40,000 actually in stands.
    Nice to get a win but I still doubt this team wins another the rest of the season. (hope I'm wrong though)

Black uniforms this weekend...

Last edited by The Operator; 10-25-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: fixed the image tags

Ugly.
    Go Gators!

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Ugly.

The uniforms or their play ?

I like them and the players love them. At this point, I'm for trying anything that might cause a spark.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    The uniforms or their play ?
    Both, and I've been seeing some ugly play from my own team lately
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I like them and the players love them. At this point, I'm for trying anything that might cause a spark.
    Same here. For the record, I would LOVE to see the black uni's adopted for a game in basketball as well. The blue hairs might not like it, but the players loved them when we did it under Billy the Clyde and I think Cal would do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

This would probably work better.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

You gotta be pretty damn happy with how things are going football-wise in Nashville. After Georgia, I think Vandy might be our toughest game remaining.

You gotta be pretty damn happy with how things are going football-wise in Nashville. After Georgia, I think Vandy might be our toughest game remaining.
    Bray will be back in time for Kentucky. Tenn will be tough provided they don't lose too many more players

It's better. I've thought that before, though, so I'm not drawing any firm conclusions just yet.

Franklin may be the right guy for the job, but if he is, he's also the right guy for a bigger job and won't stick around very long. I do love some of the stuff he says, though.

“We are not going to sit back and take stuff from anybody – anybody. No one," an emotional Franklin said immediately after the loss. "Those days are long gone, and they are never coming back – ever."

On Monday, at his weekly press conference, he didn’t back down from those sentiments, which came after Franklin was involved in a postgame verbal altercation with Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grantham.

“Things have changed. So we are going to represent Vanderbilt the right way and we’re going to do it with class and we’re going to do it with dignity but we’re not going to be pushed around. We’re not going to be intimidated,” Franklin said. “... That is not really in response to what happened [with] Georgia. That is just in general. That is a blanket statement. We are going to compete and be aggressive with everything we do. If some people don’t like that, I’m sorry. Things are changing here.”
    As much as I liked and respected Bobby Johnson, he never would have thought that, much less said it... Or acted on it.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

part of BBN

Though it was only against Miss State and Ole Miss, Smith has made this team look worlds apart from we have been witnessing earlier. Let's hope it continues against Vandy coming up.

Turn Off Ads?