Drafted tonight for a league done through work -- 12 team league, no keeper, PPR AND PPC for QBs (I hate that part).

Here's what I ended up with:

QB: Josh Freeman (TB), Rex Grossman (WAS)

Everyone went nuts for QBs early in the draft, so I sat back and waited to grab Freeman in the mid-rounds. I waited too long to grab a backup, though.

RB: Chris Johnson (TEN), Matt Forte (CHI), Mark Ingram (NO), CJ Spiller (BUF), Daniel Thomas (MIA)

I'm very happy with Johnson and Forte. I like Ingram and Thomas to break out in the second half. Spiller was an impulse pick when I didn't like anyone else on the board.

WR: Calvin Johnson (DET), Jeremy Maclin (PHI), Chad Ochocinco (NE), Hines Ward (PIT), Percy Harvin (MIN)

Basically, I need PHI and NE to put up a lot of points this year, because Calvin Johnson is the only "sure" WR in that group otherwise.

TE: Anthony Gonzalez (ATL), Todd Heap (ARI)

I'm high on Heap -- I like what Kolb did with Celek in Philly, and I don't love the rest of Arizona's WRs after Fitzgerald. Gonzalez is what he is at his age, though

K: Nick Folk

DEF: Houston

Plan on just rotating on the waiver wire -- I like their potential week 1 matchup against a Kerry Collins-led Colts squad.

On the whole, I see a lot of boom/bust potential with this team. Should be a fun one to follow.