I’m looking for someone to take over the Cincinnati Reds (Tigers are also available) in my fantasy baseball league. The roster has not changed much since the beginning (early summer).

Armchair Fantasy Baseball League is a complex franchise league that was founded on the premise of mirroring Major League Baseball as closely as possible, while still maintaining competitiveness across the board. Initially, our GM's inherit actual MLB and minor league baseball rosters and their corresponding player contracts. From there, we decide what's best for our franchise and run it just like Billy Beane, Theo Epstein or Brian Cashman, and thus becoming an "Armchair GM." Here are some quick facts about our league:

- 30 teams, divided into two leagues, and 3 divisions each
- H2H points scoring
- Player contracts awarded auction style
- Full MLB and minor league baseball rosters
- Annual amateur draft
- Free

Our first season will be in 2012 (we started preliminary activities in April 2011). See our League Constitution on our league forum (http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?board=970.0).

If you wish to join, or have any questions or comments, please contact me or post on the Armchair Fantasy Baseball forum.

Kenny
bklyn.kenny [at] gmail.com
AIM: bklyn285
Yahoo!: bklynken285