Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Drop Peyton Manning?

Drop Peyton Manning?

I have him as my #1 QB on one of my teams with Flacco as the backup.
    Now that hes out for 2-3 months or more do you think its a good idea to drop him and pick up another QB now instead of hoping to find a decent QB to pick up later?

Right now I see these QBs available:
    Matt Cassel
    Donovan McNabb
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Kerry Collins
    Colt McCoy
    Alex Smith
    Cam Newton
    Andy Dalton

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Drop Peyton Manning?

In a non-keeper league, I would drop him. I think McCoy could be in for a surprisingly good year, although Fitzpatrick is a nice option too. May want to see how healthy Cassel is, but he seems to me as a QB that made his career off 1 good year in the Patriots system.
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

I picked up Fitzpatrick and already had McNabb. I'm keeping Peyton hoping he'll be back and I can use him in the playoffs. Fitzpatrick had a pretty good year last year so I'm hoping that McNabb and Fitzpatrick will be passable until Manning hopefully returns

You can't dump Manning until he is ruled out. I don't see anyway he will play again, but you would look awful stupid if he did.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Guy in my lg dropped him. I picked him up just in case. My qbs are Freeman and Kolb.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Turn Off Ads?