Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Does anyone think Dusty should be manager next year?

Does anyone think Dusty should be manager next year?

I'm not trolling, I'm being dead serious, if anyone thinks Dusty should be manager next year tell us why you think he is right for the organization please.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Does anyone think Dusty should be manager next year?

No, but I have not heard reports that he is on the hot seat. Dusty is not good at dealing with youth. The team needs a change, but the way Dusty manages it may be a difficult role to step into.

I have always been a Dusty fan and supporter, but I do not want him managing this team next year.

NO

But he will be

Bob Castellini is too cheap to eat his contract Dusty will 100% be back next year.

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

NO.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Bob Castellini is too cheap to eat his contract Dusty will 100% be back next year.
    What leads you to believe that Mr. Castellini is to cheap? Can you please list examples of where this is an issue? Could it be that Mr. Castellini likes Dusty?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

"We're just not going to lose anymore"............says Castellini, so Dusty will be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    "We're just not going to lose anymore"............says Castellini, so Dusty will be fired.
    Funny.

I do!

Just as long as the team he is managing ISN'T the Reds.

EMAW

Yes, won the division last year with Baker and the staff, no reason a 2012 bounce back will not occur. Walter J hardly helped matters with adding Renteria and Freddy Lewis as his big moves. Note, I am a Dusty Baker guy (my uncle played with him) so I am biased. But if one really examines this season, the Reds were a flawed club that had a lot of things go against them and have not quit, which says a lot. Remember in 2009, the team finished strong and boom, division champs in 2010. Chill, the Reds will be strong in 2012.

Yes. Since August 1st the Reds have played 42 games. 7 against teams with winning records and 35 against the dregs of the NL. How has this team responded against this collection of castoffs, this flotilla of flotsam, this menagerie of misfits, this mass of mess, this union of unwanted, this jumble of jetsam, this hodgepodge of hopelessness, this dustbin of dreck, this potpourri of puke, this scramble of sewage, this treasure of trash, this bagful of bile, this heap of helplessness, this stockpile of scrap, this septic tank of stink???? 21-21. They have roared down the stretch playing .500 ball. Dusty is a numbers man. That's a nice round number. Baker must be pleased.

baker needs a brain scan, he must make his numbers

Turn Off Ads?