Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When NFL/college football start up....how much attention do you pay to the Reds?

When NFL/college football start up....how much attention do you pay to the Reds?

A). I ONLY pay attention to the Reds and don't have much interest in NFL/college football.

B). I'll pay attention if the team is in a pennant race. otherwise, I switch into football mode.

C). I pay attention to both pretty equally, regardless of the Reds' fortunes.

I'd say my answer is "C."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    '19 '40 '75 '76 '90

Re: When NFL/college football start up....how much attention do you pay to the Reds?

C. But when hockey starts at the end of the month I'll probably forget about the Reds and miss the last week. Actually I rarely watch games 155-160, if they're in it I rest for the playoffs, if they're out of it I usually don't have 3 hours I can justify spending in front of the tube. If they're on the west coast and I can pick up 700 WLW I always tune in, end of story.

Re: When NFL/college football start up....how much attention do you pay to the Reds?

I pay attention when the Reds give me a reason too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I pay attention when the Reds give me a reason too.
    This right here what you said. ^^^

In 09 and 10 I had every reason in the world to watch the Reds in September, this year, screw em.

I will pay attention with the present manager is removed from his job along with the general manager

C. I was flipping back and forth between the Reds game and the Colts game pretty equally today, but found I was enjoying the Reds more than the Colts. Of course, both were a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
    A). I ONLY pay attention to the Reds and don't have much interest in NFL/college football.

B). I'll pay attention if the team is in a pennant race. otherwise, I switch into football mode.

Somewhere between B and C. I love college football and am excited to have it here, but usually get into it slowly as baseball winds down and football starts up. I really enjoyed last year and didnt pay any attention to football until the Reds were done, not so much this year....
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

I will pay attention to it after I make my numbers

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

I still check the boxscores. And when flipping around the TV, check FoxSports Ohio occasionally. Sometimes I watch, sometimes I don't care.

A

C
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Nerdvana Annihilation

C

B. I still read RedsZone though.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

D

B- I watched the Reds every game last season, this year I've dropped off more than usual and haven't watched them since Mesoraco had his first start at Wrigley. Usually watch the Reds on weekdays when Football isn't on though.

Turn Off Ads?