Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cole Green Suspended 50 Games

Re: Cole Green Suspended 50 Games

nm
    Last edited by kaldaniels; 09-22-2011 at 12:41 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Whats your point? Like I said, give me a name of a nasal decongestant that I can purchase at my local drug store that contains it (or a website link that I can buy it from).

Do you have any personal knowledge on this drug, or are you just looking to prove me wrong?

I'm not trying to cause problems either, I am just trying to shoot down the notion that poor Cole Green had a stuffy nose, and his med caused him to flunk a drug test.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Do you have any personal knowledge on this drug, or are you just looking to prove me wrong?
    Neither. I thought you asked a question. I just googled the word and that popped up. So I posted the link. Thought it might be of interest. I have no idea whether he was cheating or not.

You are correct that most of us do not have any expertise in this area and we are speculating. Guessing might be a better way to put it.

Right on cue, USA Today ran a front page story today that touches on some of what I referred to in post 13 in this thread. The banning of energy drinks and related products are subject of the article and it is worth a read:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ull/50498950/1

I am not necessarily buying the clubs' concerns over the health of the players so much as protection against potential lawsuits if they were providing the players with the energy drinks and there was a resulting health issue or a particular energy drink included a banned substance (more the concern I have heard). But the point is, as I wrote and as the article states, some teams are banning energy drinks from the clubhouse.

Turn Off Ads?