Turn Off Ads?
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Re: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You and I are fans on the internet. Pat Forde and Yahoo! sports are something else entirely. As to your 2nd point it'd only be foolish if there is something to the allegations
    Pat Forde couldn't bother himself with the actual details which when considered reveal his effort as fluff.

As to the second point, you're wrong. It would be foolish regardless.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

And Les will get a raise after their bowl game this year.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    And Les will get a raise after their bowl game this year.
    No doubt. LSU fans would want to fire their AD if he let MIles get away to Arkansas. But if it ever comes to it, LSU fans will want to fire their AD because he was incompetent enough to pay Miles so much.... Fanbases have a short term memory.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Miles used Arky like a cheap hooker to get a pay raise. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    The Bob Stoops method.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Wild hi jinks would've ensued if LSU would've called his bluff....

As a football coach I think Miles is pretty poor. As a recruiter I think he is top notch. I think LSU could do better, but could do much worse.

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    The Bob Stoops method.
    Or the "anyone whose agent is Jimmy Sexton" method.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

I am praying Alabama doesn't implode on defense in the first quarter today.

The Dawg-Bama game has a little bit of something for everyone....pretty good play in game for the national championship.

That was an awesome game, brutal way to lose for Georgia tho. Wow.

You don't spike the ball there if your Georgia because Alabama takes all those LBs out for CBs. Georgia has a LB on RB and a TE. The RB should have just dropped the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    You don't spike the ball there if your Georgia because Alabama takes all those LBs out for CBs. Georgia has a LB on RB and a TE. The RB should have just dropped the ball.
    The fade route was a good strategy. Make it and TD. Miss it and you still get your second shot at the end zone.

Bama just made a play.

SO much story going into the NC game for Alabama:

Saban returns to Miami

ALabama vs Notre Dame.

Saban has defeated every team in the last 40 years within a six year period that has given Alabama problems: Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Texas, and Michigan. With a win, you could add Notre Dame.

NL Central champs

That game was amazing, our offensive line is awesome, but we don't have a typical Saban defense. McCarron played horrible for most of the game, but he was pretty clutch on that last throw.

I'm about 85% sure that Alabama will beat Notre Dame. Saban is amazing when he has this much time to prepare. I was very worried about UGA, but I think ND should be a much easier game.

Turn Off Ads?