Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Re: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    Rutgers 35, Arkansas 26.

Man the lifeboats.
    I can't see any reason they don't fire Smith right now, if they promote some staff guy the team might fight for him, they have quit on Smith.
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    I can't see any reason they don't fire Smith right now, if they promote some staff guy the team might fight for him, they have quit on Smith.
    Yeah, elevate Paul Petrino to head coach. It's already a circus down there. Why not just go ahead and confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    LSU's defense is awesome. I'm not sure you're a football person.

Truthfully, Auburn left at least 10 pts on the field with Coats' drop on the deep route and Frazier missing an open McCaleb running down the sideline.

The game plan was fine. The offense is there. KF is just struggling to transition from a spread offense which he's always played to a pro set- one of the hardest transitions or a QB to make.
    Let me get this straight. Aubbie have 2nd down near midfield with 5 minutes left ... a field goal beats the #2 team in the country ... They have one of the best place kickers in the nation ... and some of you folks think running a planned QB run and another run on 3rd and long was the right call? Please tell me you're only joking. Auburn's defense deserved coaches tonight that would play for the win.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Let me get this straight. Aubbie have 2nd down near midfield with 5 minutes left ... a field goal beats the #2 team in the country ... They have one of the best place kickers in the nation ... and some of you folks think running a planned QB run and another run on 3rd and long was the right call? Please tell me you're only joking. Auburn's defense deserved coaches tonight that would play for the win.
    They did play for the win. You just don't understand so you can't see it.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    They did play for the win. You just don't understand so you can't see it.
    Right by giving Frazier less then a minute to go 40 yards down the field against LSU's defense. If you dont think he can do it with 5 minutes left what made them think he could do it with less then a minute and no timeouts ? Its comical.

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Right by giving Frazier less then a minute to go 40 yards down the field against LSU's defense. If you dont think he can do it with 5 minutes left what made them think he could do it with less then a minute and no timeouts ? Its comical.
    There's a big difference between "playing for field position and asking your defense to make a stop rather than doing something risky when youre behind the yardage" and "being schizophrenic about Frazier". You obviously watched that game through a certain filter.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Loeffler is fine. KF will be fine. Our offensive threats are explosive. Our defense is getting it together. My one thing is that I wish we would run Mason more. Other than that, I love the way this team is going. Look out, 2013.

As if it isn't going bad enough for John L. now, he called Arkansas Alabama.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...inute/30684519
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    As if it isn't going bad enough for John L. now, he called Arkansas Alabama.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...inute/30684519
    He has had such a horrible month from all sides personal and professional. It's tragic.

The Today Show's coming to the University of Tennessee.

(NBC) -- It was a heated competition between Syracuse University, Ohio State University, University of Tennessee, Brandeis University, University of South Florida and Creighton University.

So after receiving almost 150,000 votes, the winner of Kathie Lee and Hoda Go Back to College contest is ... the University of Tennessee!

Tennessee competed against Syracuse University, Ohio State University, Brandeis University, University of South Florida and Creighton University.

The TODAY Show will broadcast the fourth hour, with Hoba Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford Monday at 10:00 a.m. live from the UT campus in Knoxville.

You'll be able to watch the events live on WRCB-TV.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19622452...t-a-whole-show
    University of Tennessee students' school spirit is pushing the school into the world of morning TV.

On Monday, the freewheeling fourth hour of "Today," which features hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, will originate from the UT campus. UT is getting the opportunity after winning the show's "Kathie Lee and Hoda Go Back to College" challenge based on online votes.

http://www.knoxville.com/news/2012/s...ws-kathie-lee/
    Great choice Today Show. Hooray for UT!

Maybe they can engage in this sort of behavior with the rest of the UT scholars...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nationa...-investigation

Kathie Lee and Hoda could both probably use a good enema.
    Last edited by WMR; 09-26-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Maybe they can engage in this sort of behavior with the rest of the UT scholars...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nationa...-investigation

Kathie Lee and Hoda could both probably use a good enema.
    Funny thing is Kathie Lee and Hoda have been told that they'll have to leave their alcohol at home:

University of Tennessee officials informed "Today" show correspondent Sarah Haines that Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb will have to skip the drinking if they visit campus on Oct. 1. UT is one of six colleges vying in the "College Challenge" contest on the fourth hour of "Today." If UT gets enough online votes, Kathie Lee and Hoda will do their show live from campus.

However, there may be a slight glitch. UT is a dry campus, so there will be no drinking on air, as per the show's daily ritual. No Booze Day / Tuesday or Wines Day (Wednesday) at UT. Thank goodness the women may be here on a Monday.
    http://blogs.knoxnews.com/telebuddy/...ers-2012.shtml

I must say, I lived a few houses down from the Pike House and we did have an alcohol poisoning incident where we contemplated calling the authorities but he snapped out of it and recovered nicely. I can assure you that we knew which hole to ingest the alcohol though. I'd say that incident tells us more about the Pike House than UT. What a bunch of idiots...
    Last edited by Sea Ray; 09-26-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Guesses for this week:

Texas AM over Arkansas
    Missouri over UCF
    Tennessee over Georgia
    South Carolina over Kentucky
    LSU over Towson
    ALabama over Ole Miss

At this point one has to wonder if Arkansas will win another game, I think even Kentucky can take them now.
    Go Gators!

NL Central champs
    From what I've seen today, Auburn's QBs are pretty bad. I'm really surprised that Arkansas is winning, they looked awful the last few weeks. Florida-LSU and USC-Georgia should be great games.

Turn Off Ads?