Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Re: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Les Miles is pretty funny:

http://youtu.be/afE3ZRG0_bw
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I literally howled as I read this:

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/201...sec-as-muppets

That is pretty good
    Go Gators!

Apparently Bama fans are upset that people acoss the country are calling the championship game a "rematch". The only reason I can think of to explain this reaction is that by calling the title game a rematch it implies the Tide actually lost the first game.

Anyway the Allstate DoOver Bowl ought to be epic.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

NL Central champs

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Apparently Bama fans are upset that people acoss the country are calling the championship game a "rematch". The only reason I can think of to explain this reaction is that by calling the title game a rematch it implies the Tide actually lost the first game.

Anyway the Allstate DoOver Bowl ought to be epic.
    As a Bama fan, I don't have a problem with people calling the game a rematch, because it is a rematch. I do find tweets like this annoying though (this was from Dennis Dodd):

I may be releasing the hounds but there is no question boise could beat Alabama. Not sure about broncs beating lsu.
    Really? Boise State proved they could beat Bama because they just got done beating a 6-6 Arizona State team? Comments like the one quoted above from so-called experts are just stupid.

Auburn just made a grand slam hire at defensive coordinator in Brian VanGorder....he's a perfect fit.....I don't think they could've made a better hire.....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Looks like recently departed Auburn DC, Ted Roof will be the new DC at Linebacker U. I think that's a good fit hire as well.

Field goals, field goals, and more field goals. Who didn't see this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    Field goals, field goals, and more field goals. Who didn't see this coming?
    Ya, this game is a huge yawner.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Ya, this game is a huge yawner.
    Jordan Jefferson is not a good QB.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    LOL Yeah. That INT or whatever you want to call it was pathetic. Les has to bench him after that. Especially considering he hasn't done anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    LOL Yeah. That INT or whatever you want to call it was pathetic. Les has to bench him after that. Especially considering he hasn't done anything yet.
    Negative. And the LSU faithful are displeased.

3rd down just isn't happening in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    He looks scared. I've often wondered how teams could fail to show up for the most important game of their sport. I think the only guy whose shown up for LSU is their punter. But ya, Lee shouldve been in the huddle midway through the second quarter.

I really don't like either of these teams, but I still wanted to watch a good game. It's getting to the point where I might just turn this game off. 4th quarters and no TDs. Heck, there's been only a couple long passes.

Turn Off Ads?