Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Re: SEC Football Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Jordan Jefferson is not a good QB.
    Yeah, I don't get Miles' staying with him. Alabama's defense is awfully tough, but Jefferson certainly doesn't have his mojo going.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. FG Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. FG Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. FG Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. FG Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. FG Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger. Honey Badger.

I am not sure whether to tear off my ears or gouge out my eyes at this point.
    Last edited by gonelong; 01-09-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Brent Mooseburger is getting all orgasmic about 'Bama.

I know it's going to be said a million times how great a defensive game this was, but it's not, LSU couldn't score on Akron tonight.

Terrible game, bad for the college football and the SEC.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    I know it's going to be said a million times how great a defensive game this was, but it's not, LSU couldn't score on Akron tonight.

Terrible game, bad for the college football and the SEC.
    This is a choke job of historic proportions.... At least there won't be a split championship.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

How in the heck Jordan Jefferson stayed in for this entire game is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    How in the heck Jordan Jefferson stayed in for this entire game is beyond me.
    That's what I thought. Than ABC showed his career stat line against Alabama and it made Jefferson look like Dan Marino.

I'd be scared of Bama's front 7, too.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

That certainly was worth the wait. Not.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I am with them, if the game happens. I don't think the game will happen, but if they played again and I had to bet money, I would put it on Alabama and wouldn't have to think twice about it.
    I am the smartest man alive!

Alabama's defense was very good, but LSU was flatter than a pancake.

Miles was waiting for an emotional spark, but Alabama just kept their foot on LSU's neck all night. I'm sure Crimson Tide fans are happy, but that was a lousy game to watch. I'm refinishing my kitchen table and watching the polyurethane dry was about equal to the ballgame.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Even if I were an SEC homer, I'd never want to see that game again.

Miles must have let Steve Kragthorpe do the game planning for this one.

Defensive dominance. I loved it. Tired of watching teams that go up and down the field in arena football style. Loved watching the speed, strength, and dominance of the Bama defense.

Alabama earned it on the field.

I don't like the system that forced LSU, to beat a team, play a conference championship game, and then beat that team again.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?