Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: NL Wild Card.

Re: NL Wild Card.

I just hope the Phillies give the Cardinals the same dose of medicine that they gave the Reds last season in the playoffs.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I just hope the Phillies give the Cardinals the same dose of medicine that they gave the Reds last season in the playoffs.
    Lets hope Jobu is reading this ^! Makes me positively ill that St Louis is still playing.

I am still waiting to see what happens to Reds Fans if the Cards win it all which isn't out of the question.

I am shocked that both the Cards and the Rays got the wild card berths. It does make me happy (see screen name if you have any questions) but as a baseball fan it is good to see teams head into the playoffs on an upswing. Last year the Reds kinda coasted in and went out in 3 games. The Cards did the exact same thing in 2009 so I am not picking at anyone, just stating fact. The Braves and the Red Sox would have made early, non-eventful exits had they limped into the post season with their poor September play.

The baseball that was played yesterday was really good for the sport overall and will do more to promote the sport than anything else. 4 teams tied for 2 playoff spots with 1 game to play in a 162 game season = AWESOME!

Turn Off Ads?