Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The X Factor

Re: The X Factor

Just watched tonight's episode. Josh's version of Hallelujah was ridiculously good. He's one of the most talented singers I've ever heard. I actually get goose bumps listening to him. I'm hoping he doesn't sell out after this show like Chris Daughtry. This guy doesn't need a band or anything to help him. If I was him, I'd tour with just a piano and a guitar.

Back to the normal contestants. Melanie should make the final with Josh. Chris, the dark horse, will barely miss out and Marcus may not receive any votes this week.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

2. Turn Off Ads?

Never watched the show but I jumped onto youtube to check Josh out and he is quite talented. Personally, I would love to see him channel his inner Leslie West from Mountain and rock out to Mississippi Queen or Nantucket Sleighride or Theme from an imaginery western. I just picture him singing those in my head. He definitely has the pipes for it.
    Last edited by texasdave; 12-14-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Paula Abdul is pretty sweet.

Yeah, Josh is great and really talented.

Thought the finale was awful last night. The duets featured R Kelly with Melanie, Avril Levine with Chris, and Josh got Alanis Morisette. They were all so uncomfortable up there and it showed in the music.

There last songs than featured songs they had already sung previously on the show, so no elimate of surprise, which took away from their chance to raise up one last time. I would imagine Chris will get some backlash as they have pushed him the last few weeks. "Young Homie" really carried him through this show as I thought he was mediocre at best except for two weeks.

I predict Melanie wins tonight over Josh. Both can sing really well but they both need work as performers.
    Last edited by KoryMac5; 12-22-2011 at 03:14 PM.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I think Chris duet was the best and if they released it today it would make a lot of money. I was not a big fan of his, but I think he does have the "it" factor that will make him a successful recording artist. His music is not my cup of tea, but this is what the music buyers eat up. Josh doesn't seem to have the "it" factor, and Melanie is very good, but I don't think her fans will put her over the top. My pick, Chris win, Melanie 2nd, and Josh 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    The new female judge is annoying.

Where was security when the guy was exposing himself to a live audience with kids in attendance?
    -.- yeah.

Turn Off Ads?