Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Wahoos officially approved

Re: Blue Wahoos officially approved

Quote Originally Posted by mace View Post
    I'm not a big gear guy, but thought some people might like a look and/or a crack at the new Blue Wahoos cap.

http://www.theclinkroom.com/
    Thanks for posting mace. All I'm seeing is the alternate but I like it. You never know how these logo things can go. The blue and white combo look good. I'm really impressed with the excitement this team is generating there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Here's the page where they shows the designs. They show a bunch of designs for them.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Here's the page where they shows the designs. They show a bunch of designs for them.
    Fail?

As of today they have their own MiLB site.

And the Mudcats say "Indians"

The Wahoos will play one series in Chattanooga and one series in Tennessee this summer. In addition to getting to their new park, I'd like to get to a couple of games in these two series as well. Mrs. Muddie might tell me to rethink that strategy though. The Tennessee series, like last year, will be carried on MiLB.TV.

The Wahoo logos, in my opinion, don't look so good. Again, I really like the alternate hat and may call one a Christmas gift. Beyond that one though, not so great. We'll see what the full gear looks like when they take the field.

JaxRed, I am assuming you'll get to Pensacola a couple times this year? Looks like 13 games that the Wahoos will be in Jax.

Is it April yet!

I'll be catching most if not all of the Wahoo's games in Jax. I attended every game religiously of the Reds (Lookouts/Mudcats) for years, but the last couple the product on the field was so bad I only attended a couple.

Still a 5 hour drive to Pensacola, so that may be a one time trip.

The Wahoos seems very excited to be with the Reds. I hope the Reds can make that feeling last.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    And the Mudcats say "Indians"
    Very sad to see that there is no longer a Kinston team on the list. That is a shame, seriously.

I cannot wait, I live only 1 hour from Pensacola, and also actually currently trying to get a job with them...job or not, I plan on going to many games

Turn Off Ads?