Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 50 Ugliest Athletes of All Time

50 Ugliest Athletes of All Time

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...es-of-all-time

Two well known Reds round out the bottom 6. The Sam Cassel Photoshopped photo is hilarious. How the Heck did Gheorghe Muresan BARELY get in the top 10?

No women?
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 50 Ugliest Athletes of All Time

Bill Scherrer who pitched for the Reds in the early 80's looked like a pale scarecrow.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Ron Robinson was the "true creature". I didn't look at the list but no list like this would be complete without him.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    Bill Scherrer who pitched for the Reds in the early 80's looked like a pale scarecrow.
    iirc, the Reds had a couple of actual scarecrows on their roster in the early eighties, as well as a rag doll and a trained squirrel.

Turn Off Ads?