RF - Bruce
    C - Hanigan

1SP- Cueto
    2SP - Arroyo
    3SP - Homer
    4SP - Jackson
    5SP - Chapman

Closer - Masset or Volquez

FA's to target. Well, I would like to get a Right Handed Bat- Josh Willingham comes to mind.

On the pitching side, I would like to see the REds go after Edwin Jackson. If they could trade Stubbs, I would strongly encourage that for 3B/SS/Bullpen help.

I dont see Volquez ever being a starter again for the Reds...maybe I am wrong. Going on potential alone...a 5 man rotation of

1- Cueto
    2 - Edwin Jackson
    3- Homer
    4 - Wood/Leake
    5 - Volquez would be amazing.

but, no one will want Arroyo, Rolens worthless a.ss is still around, and they would need to find a place to play Wilingham. Volquez is just terrible, so I dont know what do with him, a chance to close maybe but he blows in the 1st inning.

I would strongly encourage rolen to retire, or just cut him. He has no place on the team. Perhaps as a utility backup at 3rd
    Last edited by IWasBornInCincy; 09-26-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Turn Off Ads?