Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RedsZone top 40 prospects - 2011 offseason edition

Re: RedsZone top 40 prospects - 2011 offseason edition

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Of course in September there isn't a 25 man roster
    Yeah, I just didn't want it coming back later with, "Well, Doug said . . . "

2. Turn Off Ads?

Aroldis Chapman lost his eligibility as well.

So, when do we kick this off and who is going to get the honor (and the hard labor) of maintaining all these threads?

I think last year we were well underway by this point.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Exactly. Let's do this thing.

I typically handle the 41-50 list, but t's usually OBM who gets this thing started; however, I'll get it going tomorrow if I don't see a post from him. Feel free to give me a kick in the behind if you ever see me slacking since it's bound to happen at some point. We'll start with three-day polls up to 40, and if there's enough response, we'll keep going beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I typically handle the 41-50 list, but t's usually OBM who gets this thing started; however, I'll get it going tomorrow if I don't see a post from him. Feel free to give me a kick in the behind if you ever see me slacking since it's bound to happen at some point. We'll start with three-day polls up to 40, and if there's enough response, we'll keep going beyond that.
    That's great. This should be interesting. After number 1, the list is pretty murky. Even number 1 isn't clear cut IMO.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Feel free to take over camis. I may be getting a job in the coal mines soon so I won't really have much time to do these polls.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    That's great. This should be interesting. After number 1, the list is pretty murky. Even number 1 isn't clear cut IMO.
    Seems pretty obvious to me who it should be. Not trying to start the debate early though so, I'll be looking forward to your take on that tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Feel free to take over camis. I may be getting a job in the coal mines soon so I won't really have much time to do these polls.
    Seriously?
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    Seems pretty obvious to me who it should be. Not trying to start the debate early though so, I'll be looking forward to your take on that tomorrow.
    After his call-up, I could see Alonso getting a lot of love. Probably not my choice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Seriously?
    Yep. I've already signed up for the 80-hour training class which starts in early November.

Turn Off Ads?