Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redsfest 2012

Redsfest 2012

Well...with the season now over, the next big event for us Reds fans (at least in my eyes) is Redsfest. I am looking forward to this year's event and plan on making both days of it. It appears that the dates have been set on the Reds website for December 2nd and 3rd, but that has been it. I always am excited to see who all they are able to bring in for this and not only the current players but former players as well. I have a small wish list of some former players I would like to see come in. Such as a Kal Daniels or Nick Esasky, but not sure what kind of criteria the Reds use in invited former players back for an event like this. Not sure if they just invite any players and the ones that respond are the ones that come or if they have a max limit they can bring in or what. It would be nice to have a huge turnout of current and former players as well. Adn with having such a strong farm system, I would love to see some more of the Minor league guys brought in this year too. I know they usually have a handful or two in there, but having possibly a whole section reserved for them would be a really neat idea in my opinion. Well, I hope its not too early for a thread like this. Just a Reds fan here clamoring for more of my favorite baseball team.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Redsfest 2012

I will finally get to go this year. Only 2 hours from my home!

Redsfest is Great! You guys will love it.

There's always plenty of former Reds and most of the current Reds players in attendance.

The aisle ways get pretty crowded but if that's the main thing people have to complain about you know it has to be a first class event.

Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Redsfest is Great! You guys will love it.

There's always plenty of former Reds and most of the current Reds players in attendance.

The aisle ways get pretty crowded but if that's the main thing people have to complain about you know it has to be a first class event.

Hope you enjoy yourselves.
    Thanks, Ron! Hope to possibly meet some of the good RedsZone folks there this year!

A RedsZone get together would be nice around that time of year. Everyone antsy and itching to talk some baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN INDY View Post
    A RedsZone get together would be nice around that time of year. Everyone antsy and itching to talk some baseball!
    We can't get one going during the season - or pre-season for that matter - anymore. I'm not sure why RedsFest would be any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Ok

Doesn't mean you can't try though Randy.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Turn Off Ads?