Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Where haven't the Reds Played..

Where haven't the Reds Played..

Anyone know what stadiums the Reds have never played in? And also wonder what AL teams have never visited cincy...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Where haven't the Reds Played..

the philadelphia athletics have not visited great american ballpark

the Twins new park? I don't remember playing in their old one either.
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

The first several years they played interleague play, we lined up vs divisions. (Central vs Central), so, the Reds' have been to the Metrodome. Seattle and Oakland are the only two teams that have never played GABP. As far as stadiums that the Reds' have yet to play? More research will be needed.. (They've been to every city sense the start of interleague play, but, some of the newer stadiums, they have not.)
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Only Oak and Seattle, wow would have thought it would be a few more...

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Only Oak and Seattle, wow would have thought it would be a few more...

The difference is that teams have played every team in the other league but it's so uneven because the Reds play 2 series (home and away) against Cleveland every year and a few teams they see at least every other year but some teams they only see once every 4-5 years if that often. This is the idea of baseball from our current commisioners office and it is just another reason to hope he retires like yesterday.

His next move is to send Houston to the AL West so that interleague play is season long with 15 teams in each league - making the NL go to the DH will only be 2-3 years behind that. Bud is destroying the MLB game one piece at a time and most of the lemmings around baseball just let it happen. Bud Selig is a real piece of ------

Oops, I shall exit the soapbox now....

I thought the Reds would have made another trip to Boston by now. I went back in 2005 for 2 of the 3 games.

It was cool to see them play in Baltimore last year for the first time ever.

Kinda strange to see them play the Yankees for a second consecutive year, and a bit bummed they aren't going to Detroit (was wanting an excuse to visit that park).

Also, I've recently relocated to St. Petersburg, FL. It will be a long time before they play down here again, I presume.

Actually the Mariners and A's played at GABP in 2002.. I remembered because i wanted to see Seatttle and wasnt able to go then

the seattle pilots have not played the reds, I hear Jim Bouton is good

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfansince72 View Post
    Actually the Mariners and A's played at GABP in 2002.. I remembered because i wanted to see Seatttle and wasnt able to go then
    GABP opened in 2003.
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

What are we lookin' at next year as far as interleague play goes?
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    GABP opened in 2003.
    Bingo! A's and M's played at Riverfront.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

Turn Off Ads?