Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Coach exchange leads to postgame 49ers, Lions fight

Coach exchange leads to postgame 49ers, Lions fight

Jim Harbaugh v Jim Schwartz. And their teams.

Jim Harbaugh's just an excitable boy. The article mentions the trouble that happened between him and Pete Carroll. I seem to remember Harbaugh punching Jim Kelly when the latter was a broadcaster and Harbaugh a QB. Hmmm...maybe it's a Jim thing.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Coach exchange leads to postgame 49ers, Lions fight

I can understand why Schwartz would have been annoyed, but I don't think it warranted his reaction.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Hey, I don't understand why football coaches think they do 84 percent of the time. No offense to anyone here who is one, but many years ago when I briefly worked as a sports reporter I decided that there was a school somewhere that taught coach logic, a separate strand of the science that rarely intersects with the normal, human kind of logic.

Didn't see this incident but it amused me. What is with some coaches? Did Harbaugh not get his copy of 'The Previously Unwritten Rules of Hand Shakes' by Chris Carpenter?

The sport they coach is violent, it's designed to have impact at full speed, players dance, they fight, they trash talk, the language on the sidelines would make a sailor blush. The fans are drunk and probably took Detroit in the over. Maybe Harbaugh pulled a pete rose and had the 49ers, needless to say, cause for victorious jubilation on his end. But lesson learned, next time coach Harbaugh, tone it down please, we're trying to be civil here.
    Last edited by Orenda; 10-20-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Turn Off Ads?